Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2494 posts

Re: Your prediction of the game's sales?

Aug 9, 2012

Oh, sorry. It's just that a lot of people assumed that just meant no more characters, period.

Likewise, I agree and hope with Namco's involvement that the characters are more balanced and there are less clones.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 41 of 47 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
216 posts

Aug 9, 2012
I disliked the clones too, they could very easily be different skins, but they were acknowledged as "characters". I hope Battle Royale sports around 25 unique characters, and I'll be glad about it. I wouldn't like 50 characters with 20 of them being unique, but I'd love 25 unique, with lots of stages (around 12-15).
Message 42 of 47 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
216 posts

Aug 10, 2012
W00t w00t? :smileyvery-happy:
Message 43 of 47 (34 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Aug 10, 2012

I think maybe 500.000... I dont know why, but everywhere I read news, there are Sony (!) guys, and they post "naah, I'll stay with SSB" or "just a cheap rip off, won't buy it".. its sad but true

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 44 of 47 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 10, 2012

unbreakable13 wrote:
SSB is an established franchise, and people comparing their sales would be foolish. SSB was something entirely new at its time, and so far, it's the only 4-player crossover brawler I can think of instantly, although there are a couple more, like the TMNT one etc. I want Battle Royale to succeed and establish itself as a strong Playstation franchise, because from what I've seen, it deserves it.

cartoon network one, shonen jump one, digimon one, etc :smileyhappy: there are a lot of "rumble brawlers" as people seem to call them. However i do think this game may sell very well, if they just announce one character people want to see sales will go way up, however i do want to see them leave a character or two in there as a surprise unlockable D: which they couldve done with big daddy or dante

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 45 of 47 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 10, 2012

unbreakable13 wrote:

Dirtylary wrote:
Better than Socom 4, Res 4 and Twisted Metal combined.

What makes you say that? SOCOM 4 has around 600-700k copies, Resistance 4(? I'll assume Burning Skies) has over 250k, and Twisted Metal around half a million. If you meant Resistance 3, it has around 1.2m. I want it to sell as much though, just breaking down the numbers.

by res 4 i think he means resident evil 4 ? because it sold really well xD and got several releases

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 46 of 47 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
804 posts

Aug 10, 2012

If they want to sell more copies they have to improve the box art, I mean Fat Princess, Heihachi and Toro over Ratchet, Cole, and Sackboy?? Kratos and Sweet Tooth are in the front of the screen. Something's blocking Drake's head. At least Jak's in there. The cover needs to have Kratos, Sweet Tooth, Nathan Drake, PS2 platform trio, Sackboy, and Cole.

Abe for All-Stars!!!
Message 47 of 47 (26 Views)
0 Likes