Highlighted
Oct 07 2012
By: gangsterluigi613 Monster Hunter 23 posts

Your own stage.

[ Edited ]
13 replies 147 views Edited Oct 20, 2012

I want you guys to make up your own stages for PSASBR. Just take two games, tell how the match starts, and tell how they mashup.

For example, my idea would be Heavy Rain and Kingdom Hearts. The stage starts out on a street with cars driving and people walking through the rain. I guess a car could drive through and hit the players. After awhile,Heartless start showing up and start stealing the hearts of the people walking around. Then, a big Heartless, (like Darkside,Guard Armor, etc.) comes in  and can hit the players.

So tell me what you think and make up your own stages down below.

gangsterluigi613-Sig.png

Thanks for watching.

Thanks for watching.
Message 1 of 14 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Re: Your own stage.

Oct 7, 2012
Assassins Creed stage would be epic, maybe some historical figure giving a speech while your fighting while an Assassin gets ready to excute him. Then some sort of mash up occurs e.g. The world starts changing like in the new DmC while the assassin uses his acrobatics to stay on the crumbling surface, meanwhile your environment is changing as well.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 2 of 14 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 7, 2012

I would have liked an Uncharted / Bioshock mash-up but with the first two Bioshocks... The plane crashing in Rapture in the sea. But that's kinda hard to make actually.

I would like a Jak / Killzone mash-up. Placed in Haven, with the guards of Jak II / 3 fighting against the Helgast, with cameos of Praxis or Cyber Errol.

Message 3 of 14 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 7, 2012

a total mashup featuring all racing/vehical based games....

Play For Fun!
Message 4 of 14 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
635 posts

Oct 7, 2012

I think a Gran Turismo and Modnation Racers stage would be pretty neat.

Photobucket
Message 5 of 14 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
411 posts

Oct 7, 2012
mgs 3 the boss fighting stage starting stage
it just start with mgs 3 soundtrack
(with speed version not full soundtrack because full 5 )
after a moment at background change to heavy rain full dark raining police car from ARI coming and they doing inverstigenting area
end of mash up
it blow( mgs3 nuke
Message 6 of 14 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2032 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 7, 2012

i think a Gravity Rush / Okami mash up would be awesome. The maps would take place in the Streets of Hekesville, and you can see nevi running around in the back that can hurt you. then, Kat's blue gravity shift circle pops up, and then everybody is fighting on the side of a building.
      Then, the Okami part comes in, and You see ink drawings being drawn (i.e. slash, bomb, wind) and then those things actually happen but they actually damage the building your on. then when it gets destroyed, gravity shifts to the ground or a building or a boat/train.

Message 7 of 14 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 7, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Assassins Creed stage would be epic, maybe some historical figure giving a speech while your fighting while an Assassin gets ready to excute him. Then some sort of mash up occurs e.g. The world starts changing like in the new DmC while the assassin uses his acrobatics to stay on the crumbling surface, meanwhile your environment is changing as well.

assassins creed and bioshock infinite?Smiley Wink you know if we didnt already have so much bioshock infinite stuff xD

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 8 of 14 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 7, 2012
Assassins Creed 3 and Bioshock Infinite would make too much sense lol.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 9 of 14 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 7, 2012

that would be awesome, 

it starts with the leader of the vox populi making a speech,

then an assassin comes in to try assassinate her....

Play For Fun!
Message 10 of 14 (81 Views)
0 Likes