Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Re: Your mains most useless ability?

Jan 1, 2013

Paramedic293 wrote:

Drakes tranquilizer gun. I feel like it must have a purpose, but...it doesnt O_o

Radec's up square, useless compared to his arc rifle and especially his shotgun.

Sir Dan's dragon potion. Doesn't do anywhere near enough damage to be effective.

Ratchet's...buzz blades i guess. But even they have their uses. Maybe i'm just forgetting something.

Big Daddy's Fire. Never found a place to use it.

The tranq gun if good for getting back on the ground because Drake shouldn't be in the air for extended periods of time.

Message 61 of 66 (94 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jan 1, 2013
PaRappa's down circle. Not THAT useless, just wish it gave more ap sometimes. Beat a Sackboy today because of it though Smiley Happy
Message 62 of 66 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Jan 1, 2013
Raidens Down Square.

Good coles up square.
Message 63 of 66 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2538 posts

Jan 1, 2013
I wouldn't call it useless but I rarely used Slys down triangle (the confusion-causing smoke bomb). I think it's because I can't anticipate the range with my opponents spacing.
Message 64 of 66 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
497 posts

Jan 1, 2013

Evil Cole - Up Square, might as well do up Triangle if you're going after someone up above, at least the Triangle one moves upward and can bounce opponents for another round.

Sweet Tooth - Machete Toss, plain and simple

Radec - Another useless up square with that quick shotgun blast, I never think to use it because the hitbox is never where I need it

Ratchet - Neutral O sniper shot, the only good thing I use that for is to stop mid-air if I feel landing would be a bad idea at the moment. Rarely do I react fast enough to be able to blast someone with the gun itself

photo Deadpool_zpsa17e78d8.gif
Message 65 of 66 (57 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jan 1, 2013

sackboy: cake or jam they're both the same thing! why would we need them!?

Message 66 of 66 (46 Views)
0 Likes