what hush said to a t
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 11 of 31 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Re: Your favourite Super to land?

Oct 22, 2012
I also have to say that hitting someone out of there level two with your level one is incredibly satisfying.
Message 12 of 31 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Oct 22, 2012
I'd have to say the Sweet-Bot for all time favorite super to land. "TASTE THE TOOTH!" and then everyone runs in fear as I stomp them into Oblivion for 8 kills a pop. My roommate is partial to Parappa's level 3, since he thinks it's funny to destroy his enemies with the power of Rap.

But I've gotta say that Barker's got a point. Countering, say, Parappa's Level 2 with Sly's Level 1 is incredibly satisfying. It just totally counters the opponent's momentum and feels so great.
It's time for a DEATH BATTLE!
Message 13 of 31 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Oct 22, 2012

I started to get somewhat good with Sweet Tooth's Lvl 2. I love to see the guys beating the **bleep** out of each other while I go far away, launch the Nuke and Slooowly get closer to them. They never noticed it, or sometimes they do, and try to get away, but seems like not many people are aware of the detonate button. I can't remember if I had striked 3 kills once, but many times I gave Mr. Grimm 2 players to have fun with, if you know what I mean Smiley Wink
But I can understand when people think it's one of the worst specials. The Nuke it's slow and somewhat hard to manouver. Sometimes you detonate it, but no kills are made. It takes some time, but I really like it. That and his lvl 1, specially when I take down 2 guys with it. Feels AWESOME, and just to add insult to the injury, when I get 2 to 3 guys (Again, I have a vague memory I did this, but I can't be sure) I taunt them. When they re-spawn, they go full throttle on my **bleep** XD.

Another one I like it's Sly's Lvl 1, just because I LOVE Murray, and the range of the special sometimes is ridiculous. I have been killed and have killed guys while Murray was on the ground!

Message 14 of 31 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
162 posts

Oct 22, 2012

i really enjoy getting that last kill (or two) with Fatty P after everyone respawns. It's probably the most satisfying.

in the demos i've played, getting 3 people in a level 2 with Jak is super satisfying and countering with his level 1 is even more so.

------------------
THIS IS ACE

Team Aceun

Message 15 of 31 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Oct 22, 2012
Using FP level 2, espcially when I kill someone in the air or after they respawn. It is even funnier when I use it a second time.
Message 16 of 31 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 22, 2012

BASSTakena wrote:

I started to get somewhat good with Sweet Tooth's Lvl 2. I love to see the guys beating the **bleep** out of each other while I go far away, launch the Nuke and Slooowly get closer to them. They never noticed it, or sometimes they do, and try to get away, but seems like not many people are aware of the detonate button. I can't remember if I had striked 3 kills once, but many times I gave Mr. Grimm 2 players to have fun with, if you know what I mean Smiley Wink
But I can understand when people think it's one of the worst specials. The Nuke it's slow and somewhat hard to manouver. Sometimes you detonate it, but no kills are made. It takes some time, but I really like it. That and his lvl 1, specially when I take down 2 guys with it. Feels AWESOME, and just to add insult to the injury, when I get 2 to 3 guys (Again, I have a vague memory I did this, but I can't be sure) I taunt them. When they re-spawn, they go full throttle on my **bleep** XD.

Another one I like it's Sly's Lvl 1, just because I LOVE Murray, and the range of the special sometimes is ridiculous. I have been killed and have killed guys while Murray was on the ground!

how do you detonate it? I have tried multiple times but it has never worked for me

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 17 of 31 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Re: Your favorite Super to land?

[ Edited ]
Oct 22, 2012

Parappa's lv3 especially when I get 2 times in one match. Smiley Happy

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 18 of 31 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Oct 22, 2012
In the beta sweet tooths level 1. Especially when you stick someone but then get attacked so you don't kick them away, and then they fight for a second and explode and kill the other two people while I sit on the other side of the stage and peekaboo! Lol

In the full game I'm not sure, maybe sir Dans level 1 and narikos level 1 and Toros level 2

Message 19 of 31 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
36 posts

Oct 22, 2012

I love landing Sly or Fat Princess' level 1s and getting 3 kills. The opportunity almost never comes along, but it's sooooo sweet when it happens.

[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/kilburni86/][img]http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/kilburni86.png[/img][/url]
Message 20 of 31 (92 Views)
0 Likes