May 21 2013
By: bigmacpits Sackboy 487 posts

Your favorite accidental kill?

10 replies 246 views Edited May 21, 2013
Yesterday, I was playing as Spike in a 2v2 match with Sly as my partner versus an Isaac and Raiden. My puppy decided she wanted my full attention at that point so she jumped on my head, making me play with her. I just set my remote to be killed because I only had one life left. They ignored me, though, so I just kept waiting. Finally, I picked my remote up and accidentally pressed R2, catching both of them in my level 1, winning the match.

Ever done something like this?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photobucket
Message 1 of 11 (246 Views)
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Re: Your favorite accidental kill?

[ Edited ]
May 21, 2013

Yesterday I was playing with my partner who uses Dan, I was playing Kat I think. We were on Black Rock and he was standing on top of the ramp in the middle with me at the bottom. He KC'd one guy into his Level 1 just as I ejected the other guy with Kat's forward square, and he got kicked into the super as well.

photo raidenwillyoubemine2.jpg
Message 2 of 11 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3607 posts

May 21, 2013
I accidentally dropped my controller and caught someone with a G Cole level one and another jumped to get me a double kill Smiley Happy .....( I can't remember if that double kill actually happened so take that with a grain of salt.)
Message 3 of 11 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
528 posts

May 21, 2013

I wish I was recording this game.  I was using Jak on Sandover Village, and I activated his level 1 by accident on the top platform.  By fluke, someone hit Two people with the giant fish right into me, scoring a double kill.

Message 4 of 11 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

May 21, 2013

My pick would probably be: In 2v2 my brother got the other team trapped in a combo he was doing. I went over and activated my level 1 super to kill them while they were trapped, but my bro finished his combo at the same time. Luckily for me they ejected straight into a wall and bounced back into the end of my level 1.

My bro's pick would probably be: the numerous times an opponent accidentally dashed or jumped into his level 1.

See more on Know Your Meme
Message 5 of 11 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1174 posts

May 21, 2013
Unfortunately, I have a way of accidentally being killed. It was a free for all and a google smacked me down while during another 1v1 to the side a spoke used a bannaslash level 2 and I feel rot into it. Everything was happening at top speed.
Skill, Coordination, and Experience will lead a team to victory.
Message 6 of 11 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2238 posts

May 21, 2013

I don't know why, but a lot of times, whenever I play as Evil Cole, I always end up "accidently" killing someone with a level 2. Let me elaborate:

For instance, I might run up to this guy and be like, "Hmm... I should use my level 1 on him!". But when I do, I realize I actually have a level 2 instead of a level 1. The good thing is, I usually get at least one kill with it, because the opponent is usually really close to me. Just today, I ended up "accidentally" getting a double kill with my level 2 without even intending to.

R.I.P. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Message 7 of 11 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3659 posts

May 21, 2013
This was back when Zeus first came out. It was stock 2v2 but I stepped out as the other team had a disconnected player,
The stage was Graveyard and my teammate lost to a Sackboy, but got him down to one life,
By this time I had a level 1 from the stage that blows up coffins.
To make thing fair I wasted my level 1 on Sackboys teleport gate thing to make our AP about the same.
Just as I hit R2 Sackboy teleported and took the super right in the face.
Both me and Burninghawk have encountered suicidal Sackboys. Remember that by any chance Hawk? XD
Message 8 of 11 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

May 22, 2013

I was Kat and my partner was Zues. I was going up against another Kat and a toro. I thought I was the other Kat and used my super at the same time that zues used the down smash. I ended up getting toro with the explosion bubble thing, but WAIT theres more. Because of zues' down smash, toro went flying across the screen like he got hit with the fish. We were on the rival stage. Toro bounced off both walls and suddenly flew towards his partner and exploded from my super right on target Lol. Totally by chance. The funny part was I thought that I had a lvl 2 as well as thinking that I was the other Kat.

Message 9 of 11 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

May 22, 2013

2v2, my partner as Drake and I, as per usual, as Radec. Already finished off one opponent, the second one proved to be an elusive little bugger. Both Drake and I had our level 1s and as I activated mine, sending rockets to god knows where, messing up drastically, Drake also activated his. This caused the enemy to jump to avoid, which he made a double jump and landed STRAIGHT in my rockets. The odds!

We will SMITE the invaders from our skies!
Message 10 of 11 (67 Views)
0 Likes