Wastelander
781 posts

Re: Your Reaction: There won't be any 3rd party characters for DLC

Dec 1, 2012

Dissapointed, but not a huge deal, as long as more are coming. At this point i'd honestly rather see more modes than characters.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 11 of 27 (123 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Dec 1, 2012
link please?
Photobucket
Message 12 of 27 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Dec 1, 2012
^ it's a what if question
Message 13 of 27 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
558 posts

Dec 1, 2012

CalDW19940 wrote:
Have ArcSys and Atlus been saying to superbot they want to put Persona characters in the game?

Plus there's no word from Square enix yet on a possible final fantasy character and Activision are still not giving away Crash or Spyro but it's not impossible for them to turn around and allow them in.

Can you elaborate on this a little more? Is it true? Atlus wants a Persona Character? dont play with my feelings Smiley Sad

Message 14 of 27 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Dec 1, 2012
thats ok, none of the characters I really want are third party Smiley Happy

ouyofo.jpg

Message 15 of 27 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
327 posts

Dec 1, 2012
Hate that if it would happen (considering Big Daddy got in over Cloud, Big Boss or Crash). But, I would still have fun with what I got ^^
Message 16 of 27 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2913 posts

Dec 1, 2012

Nosajk wrote:

CalDW19940 wrote:
Have ArcSys and Atlus been saying to superbot they want to put Persona characters in the game?

Plus there's no word from Square enix yet on a possible final fantasy character and Activision are still not giving away Crash or Spyro but it's not impossible for them to turn around and allow them in.

Can you elaborate on this a little more? Is it true? Atlus wants a Persona Character? dont play with my feelings Smiley Sad

They said it was up to SuperBot, so basically there is really no excuse to not having a Persona character in the roster unless they want to use that money on someone else. But they're basically giving them the green light unlike other companies like Activision and Square Enix.

Message 17 of 27 (89 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Dec 1, 2012

Where was this posted? I hope its not serious, Spyro and crash are only 3rd party by law, but at the heart of it they're more iconic to the playstation universe than most of the roster combined. The lack of spyro plus health (both of which I'm still upset about) almost made me avoid this game or wait for a major price drop. The classic Spyro is what made me a gamer, and yet seeing him not be in the big iconic sony brawler.... it's like smash bros without link and pikachu. Sure I love playing as sly, drake, and I'm especially a big killzone fan so radec and his invasion map is simply great, but its still just not reaching its potential with the "3rd party" characters that are missing. Also while I'm not blaming superbot, they really have turned down their own share of people. Abe from oddsworld was requested and completely ignored despite his big playstation start. Honestly I have no idea if they've even bothered to try reaching for spyro or crash, I'd love to know some information if it is out there though.

Message 18 of 27 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
558 posts

Dec 1, 2012

D-Squad3 wrote:

Nosajk wrote:

CalDW19940 wrote:

They said it was up to SuperBot, so basically there is really no excuse to not having a Persona character in the roster unless they want to use that money on someone else. But they're basically giving them the green light unlike other companies like Activision and Square Enix.

Really? wow thanks for the info! i didnt knew that... I would love to see Yu Narukami or Yosuke Hanamura! 

Message 19 of 27 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Dec 1, 2012

jgunner280 wrote:

Where was this posted? I hope its not serious, Spyro and crash are only 3rd party by law, but at the heart of it they're more iconic to the playstation universe than most of the roster combined. The lack of spyro plus health (both of which I'm still upset about) almost made me avoid this game or wait for a major price drop. The classic Spyro is what made me a gamer, and yet seeing him not be in the big iconic sony brawler.... it's like smash bros without link and pikachu. Sure I love playing as sly, drake, and I'm especially a big killzone fan so radec and his invasion map is simply great, but its still just not reaching its potential with the "3rd party" characters that are missing. Also while I'm not blaming superbot, they really have turned down their own share of people. Abe from oddsworld was requested and completely ignored despite his big playstation start. Honestly I have no idea if they've even bothered to try reaching for spyro or crash, I'd love to know some information if it is out there though.

Just because spyro was iconic to you doesnt mean he was inconic to every other playstation fan.

Message 20 of 27 (73 Views)
0 Likes