Oct 23 2012
By: ProdigyDouch Sackboy 357 posts

Your Most Overated game or series?

[ Edited ]
70 replies 465 views Edited Oct 23, 2012

Put your opinions on what is the most overated game or series of game , for me this award goes to non other than

Call of Duty- This series of game's are the bane of my existance and no other thing i hate the most in this world but this series and here are my points

1st- They are the most overhyped and over scored games in history, and always lead to **bleep** and dissapointment by many as it is the most hated game on the internet for a reason. Call of Duty Black Ops got #1 on a list of greatest video game endings, when the story mode in each game is the same, but that will be another point.

2nd- The community for this series is the worst community in gaming history. Every casual gamer spends their time just playing this series and ignores all other games as to them all other games are considered garbage compared to it. If you go into a regular lobby of cod you know wht i mean by how immature and lowlives fill the servers each day. 

3rd- The story mode for each game is atrocious so say the least. They all involve around a group or a certain person you have to chase around each game to kill, and in some you go all the way to the ending and the game pulls a HAHA on you and makes you wait till the next game to kill the main antagonist. The story is bland stale point A to point B shooting that gets old.

4th- The sequels are the same crap as to the other ones before it in mechanics,graphics and gameplay. If you grab a person that has never played COD, and put mw2 and mw3 next to eachother, they WILL NOT tell the difference. Black Ops 2 is using the same engine used for Cod2 from 2005, yea no change since 2005. Glad im not a **bleep** spending my money on the same game from last year and getting 100 bucks more for dlc as many **bleep** do for each game and will continue doing

Thats my rant, leave your opinion on my rant or post any overated games that you have, all opinions are respected

Have A Nice Day

Message 1 of 71 (465 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Re: Your Most Overated game or series?

Oct 23, 2012

Call of Duty

Message 2 of 71 (461 Views)
Wastelander
764 posts

Oct 23, 2012
Mine is Fallout. Honestly dont see why its so great. Weak story, half decent gun play. Its a good game, but not to the extent its fans make it.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."
Message 3 of 71 (451 Views)
Wastelander
677 posts

Oct 23, 2012
call of duty even though I get it every year its like a drug
Message 4 of 71 (446 Views)
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Oct 23, 2012

Definitely CoD.

What really annoys me, my friend borrowed AC II from me and asked me to take it back within a few days due to it being repetitive.

He plays CoD and Battlefield all the time.

Message 5 of 71 (444 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Oct 23, 2012

I have to give it to Call of Duty, way to overhyped. I am getting Black Ops 2 later on, but only because of zombies and this might be my last COD game I get.

Message 6 of 71 (443 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Oct 23, 2012
Fallout as well. So overrated. If I play a fps I expect to be able to do heat shots with any and all guns! Getting hit points pisses me off. Strangely enough I like borderlands even with hit points to the head.
Message 7 of 71 (436 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 23, 2012

Fallout is pretty overrated as well as WoW, League of Legends, NBA 2K games, Madden(to an extent), Mario, GTA4 and some other games I can't think of right now.

Message 8 of 71 (432 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Oct 23, 2012
1)Call of Duty
This is relevant to my inetrest
Message 9 of 71 (421 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
764 posts

Oct 23, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Fallout is pretty overrated as well as WoW, League of Legends, NBA 2K games, Madden(to an extent), Mario, GTA4 and some other games I can't think of right now.

NBA 2K is great though... Im not sure if it even can be overrated because it has no competition...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."
Message 10 of 71 (415 Views)
0 Likes