Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 14 2012
By: On3_Tw1st3d_Guy Lombax Warrior 180 posts

Your Greatest Moment In PSABR?

10 replies 201 views Edited Dec 14, 2012

I have my greatest moments to where im stunned that i cant believe i actually did that but i would like to hear from the community and hear waht you accomplished but i say mine first:

1. Played a 2v2 match i was Parappa my teammate was Good Cole The enemy team was Radec and Heihachi. My teammate didnt play at all he was just standing there so i kept going on with the match it was stock 3 so i managed to beat both of them by myself as Parappa i got my level 2 3 times that match. it was awesome.

2. Same thing as above butmy teammate wasnt even in the match but  i was Evil Cole against another Evil Cole and i forget what the other one was i think it might have been Spike but managed to beat them both all by myself as Evil Cole.

3. In a 2v2 as Parappa my Teammate was Nariko and the enemy team was Sly and Sackboy. It was 3 stock. I got my level 2 managed to take out their first life. I think Nariko was struggling to land the level 1 but i think he managed to get 2 kills on each but he was killed and me still having all 3 lives dropped down from a platform that they were on and then i used Parappa's level 1 and killed them both and won the match because they wereboth on their last life.

(On the First and Third accomplishment i listed the enemy team had mics so it was so much sweeter to hear them stunned that i just single handedly took them down)

Now list as may accomplishments as you want although im expecting about 99.9% of the forum to have accomplishments greater than mine but thats okay i just had to share these.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Re: Your Greatest Moment In PSABR?

Dec 14, 2012
I had a pretty good moment yesterday. I was Jak against a Parappa with one stock left each. He pulled his level 2 and I only had my level 1, so I baited him in an got him before he could get me. Pretty cool.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1693 posts

Dec 14, 2012
thrashing 2 other 999 Narikos in a FFA stock match (E. Cole was the other character) though he/she rage quitted after I successfully dodged Nariko's level 3 and responded with twing twang to take her last stock

that was the 1st time ever i met 2 other Narikos, It's happened some other times ever since then though

I've yet to see an all Nariko match, I'm clamoring for it though
"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Dec 14, 2012

One of my greatest moments was just the other day. I ws playing a 2v2 3 Stock match and my teammate got disconnected before anyone even got killed, so I was forced to fight both players as someone I'm not even that great as. I was taken down to one life, and the opposing team had a total of 5 stock left....

I won the match. I felt like a beast

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

Dec 14, 2012
Beat a team of E. Coles with radec. Partner disconnected before the match
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
267 posts

Dec 14, 2012
I was Fat P. , my opponents were 1 Raiden and 2 Kratos.
I won.
That was awesome.
(one of the Kratos disconnected tho..)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3647 posts

Dec 14, 2012

2V2 stock Little Big Planet stage.

Toro (Me) Guy from Tekken (Team mate) VS Kratos and Radec.

Two minutes in and my teammate lost all his lives, so it was just me VS a skilled Radec and a very poor spamming Kratos.

I took out Kratos two times with Toro's level 1. The Kratos player decided to parry every second, an easy target.

About 5 minutes in it was just me VS Radec. One life left each.

GOD **bleep** IT TOOK WELL OVER 20 MINUTES FOR THE MATCH TO END!

We exchanged level 1's like something crazy, I dodged his lvl 1, he dodged mine, I decided to stupidly attack the wall with a level 1, he thought it was a good idea to shoot his level 1 at his feet. We made plenty of mistakes in our struggle to kill each other... but finaly... I reached my level 2! Wahoo! Toro's level 2 is undodgable at close range yay!!!

HE DODGED IT!!! ASDLKJASDFJASD!!!!

He reached his level 2! Shot it when I was in touching distance, I dodged it somehow!!! I wasn't even behind him! It was if Toro was kissing Radec!

He shot me across the map with a well placed sniper and we had a little taunt match for a few seconds when I landed.

After many more blows landed I saved up for another attenpt at a level 2.

I GOT HIM!!! BY FAR MY BEST WIN AND BEST MATCH I EVER HAD! CAPS LOCK FTW!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Dec 15, 2012

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

One of my greatest moments was just the other day. I ws playing a 2v2 3 Stock match and my teammate got disconnected before anyone even got killed, so I was forced to fight both players as someone I'm not even that great as. I was taken down to one life, and the opposing team had a total of 5 stock left....

I won the match. I felt like a beast

If not for the Hypersonic Brainwave Scrambler, I would have never been able to land my Lv 1 and finish the match

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
385 posts

Dec 15, 2012
My accolades are in my signature.
December 11th 2012: Went 12-0 ranked FFA. (Jak)
December 13th 2012: Went 8-0 Stock Unranked FFA. (Jak)
January 10th 2013: Sniped Asis_aka_talent into Jak's lvl 1. (Uncle Radec)
April 16th 2013: Caught parappa's lvl 2 with Sweet Tooth's lvl 1 and didn't die in the process (Sweet Tooth)
May 5th 2013: Got my Radec eviscerated by whaatxddd's radec in 1v1. Kmart, u better watch out.
Just learnt "Drake" and is now learning "Nariko".
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
385 posts

Dec 15, 2012
both times i was 999 jak.
December 11th 2012: Went 12-0 ranked FFA. (Jak)
December 13th 2012: Went 8-0 Stock Unranked FFA. (Jak)
January 10th 2013: Sniped Asis_aka_talent into Jak's lvl 1. (Uncle Radec)
April 16th 2013: Caught parappa's lvl 2 with Sweet Tooth's lvl 1 and didn't die in the process (Sweet Tooth)
May 5th 2013: Got my Radec eviscerated by whaatxddd's radec in 1v1. Kmart, u better watch out.
Just learnt "Drake" and is now learning "Nariko".
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (96 Views)
0 Likes