I'm particularly bored, so lets have fun.
1. Nariko Preorder. Personally I love Nariko's Athena costume, second color. Can't play her on Vita without it nowadays.
2. Jak Preorder. I thought I'd love Jaks Combat Racing costume but actually his Precursor one is a lot more interesting.
3. Spike's Unlockable. I just love the classic design compared to most of the others. Gives it more 'umph'.
4. Radec Unlockable. Man this thing looks like it came out of Timesplitters.
5. Big Daddy Normal. His Level 3 with his normal just gives me the rumblies each time.
Anyways, whats yours?
Jak pre order: Throw back to Jak 1 heck yes! Funny to see him in that outfit using his guns.
Raiden pre order: Its amazing to see him using all his cyborg abilities in the MGS2 costume. Another throwback, but still amazing.
Sweet tooth alt: CLOWN TUX! nuff said.
Sir Dan - Pre order: I may have never played the game but you gotta admit it is a freaking awesome costume.
It's easier to tell you the ones I hate
Krato's unlock skin it's hideous could have gone with his GOW 3 pre-order costume
Dante Unlock and Pre-order I get why but I still hate it **bleep** u Capcom for not letting us have his classic look as a DLC or Unlock
Fat Pricess's Unlock is kinda bland but ok
Everyone els's I like.
1. Kratos Morpheus Armor (I prefer the fear Kratos with it.)
2. Sackgirl (just simple and awesome, it feels like a new character to me haha.
3.coles Courier jacket, reminds of the real cole. (I don't like the new voice actor for cole in 2 nearly as much as one. )
4. Narikos Shen armor, kinda sexy plus it hides her lower face which kinda looks funny.
5. Radecs elite armor, again feels like a new person to play with because its so different.