Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
4087 posts

Re: You want iconic ps1 characters?

Feb 27, 2013

GaleDaWindMasta wrote:

khknight wrote:
they're not working on anything, if they had any classic characters then they would of revealed them them instead of the two jokers we got today.

Gale i now you're suppose to be the middle man, the one thatdoesn't chooses sides. But you gotta open your eyes for once and look at things for what they really are.

we've been screwed and without SB making the game anymore, theres a likely chance that this will be our last 2 dlc characters.

SSM isn't a fighting game dev, they don't kow anything about making a balanced and  fun fighting game character

How do you know they're not working on anything. Why would they reveal characters in an Alpha stage of development over two characters near completion? What makes you think that just because another studio is in control of the game that additional content will be a thing of the past?

Spreading negativity just because you're not happy over relatively minor things is behavior akin to that of a toddler. Grow up and deal with it.

how do i know? cause  superbot is gone and past evidence shows that SSM ain't gonna do **bleep** for this game thats how I know. 

I've seen this all before gale, with twisted metal and with starhawk. 

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 19 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Feb 27, 2013
Picking rosters for fighting games isn't always determined by fan requests, just a good chunk of the roster, devs like to throw in their own ideas as well, if you've been playing fighting games for a long enough time you should be used to it by now, ok so you didn't get who YOU wanted that's fine , wait for your character there's still hope this is not the last DLC most likely, granted Zeus came out of nowhere, you'll almost never see someone who requested Zeus, well who honestly wanted Pit in Smash Bros. Brawl before it was coming out? Who sat there and said "Shuma Gorath should be in a fighting game" before Marvel Super Heroes came out? Neither of these got nearly this much hate so just drop it, if you don't want them then don't buy them simple as that.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 19 (114 Views)
Sackboy
574 posts

Feb 27, 2013

oh god, i had forget about starhawk.. santa-monica game too aint it ? no wonder why were getting b**bleep**ed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main: Toro
Other: Kratos, Parappa, Heihachi & Sly

English is not my main language, so im sorry about my mistakes.

Show your support for Gex as DLC!

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 19 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Feb 27, 2013

"I'm loving the diversity of the comments on this article... moan moan who's this Zeus guy moan **bleep** moan.
That version of Zeus is a Playstation character. It pushes the boat on the aspect that now we have two InFamous characters and two God of War characters there could be two characters of other already represented franchises á la Snake. You know, the guy you all keep clamoring for? 
I know you want certain characters over these guys, but for the love of God do you all need to post the same crap?" 

A fantastic quote from Event Hubs. 

Seriously, quit your **bleep**. They said they had multiple things more or less done, most likely more than just Isaac and Zeus. And before you jump on the "They're screwing us!" train, remember: some people actually want these characters. I for one, am looking forward to them. Why? Because they look like they'll be fun to play as. You don't like it? Cry me a **bleep** river.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 19 (101 Views)
Lombax Warrior
118 posts

Feb 27, 2013

I couldn't care less if fckin crash or spyro ever join this game what i want is PLAYSTATION ALL-STARS not 3rd party replacements and random character.QUALITY>QUANTITY but they go QUANTITY>QUALITY.Any objections to that?

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 19 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Feb 27, 2013

Yeah, I'd rather have multiple varied, fun movesets than bland and **bleep** ones. I'll take the character if he looks fun, which Zeus and Isaac most certainly do. Sure there are other characters I want, but you know what? You don't always get what you want. They took the time to make DLC characters that look great, and I'm gonna grab them because of that. **bleep**, I don't care if the rest of the characters are from already represented series. I'd take Lazarevic, Bohan, Calypso, Booker, etc. in a heartbeat.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 19 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Feb 27, 2013

This comment sums up just about everything I feel about these new dlc characters

Screen shot 2013-02-27 at 4.18.56 PM.png

ouyofo.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 19 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Feb 27, 2013
bump

ouyofo.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 19 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
371 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 27, 2013

So hey, how about that new stage.

MediEvil + The Unfinished Swan.

Actually I just remembered someones comment on IGN, they thought Monroe from The Unfinished Swan was going to be an actual DLC character, and was raging in the comments section, idiot didn't even read the article. ~__~

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 19 (46 Views)
0 Likes