Feb 27 2013
By: All_FAIL_royale Lombax Warrior 118 posts

You want iconic ps1 characters?

18 replies 345 views Edited Feb 27, 2013

Just kidding screw you here is zeus and another 3rd party character who has a new game so you can see him and buy his game

-Sincerely Superbot,Sony Santa Monica Studios

Message 1 of 19 (345 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Re: You want iconic ps1 characters?

Feb 27, 2013
Thank you I'll happily purchase these two.
Message 2 of 19 (337 Views)
Fender Bender
4120 posts

Feb 27, 2013

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:
Thank you I'll happily purchase these two.

And this my friends, is why nothing gets fixed.

We spread open our buttcheeks and continue to let the publishers take advantage of us.

well thats not me

Message 3 of 19 (317 Views)
Wastelander
587 posts

Feb 27, 2013
More like, "You want iconic PS1 characters? Don't worry. We're working on it, and we ask for your patience."

Zeus and Issac were already in the pipeline. Just because we're hearing about them now doesn't mean they were decided upon two weeks ago.

You're going to have to wait patiently to see the characters you want. Things take time. A lot of time. Quit being irrational.
Message 4 of 19 (308 Views)
Splicer
68 posts

Feb 27, 2013
Yeah where's Gran Turismo driver and Gabe Logan?
I'm through playin games!
Message 5 of 19 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4120 posts

Feb 27, 2013

GaleDaWindMasta wrote:
More like, "You want iconic PS1 characters? Don't worry. We're working on it, and we ask for your patience."

Zeus and Issac were already in the pipeline. Just because we're hearing about them now doesn't mean they were decided upon two weeks ago.

You're going to have to wait patiently to see the characters you want. Things take time. A lot of time. Quit being irrational.

they're not working on anything, if they had any classic characters then they would of revealed them them instead of the two jokers we got today.

Gale i now you're suppose to be the middle man, the one thatdoesn't chooses sides. But you gotta open your eyes for once and look at things for what they really are.

we've been screwed and without SB making the game anymore, theres a likely chance that this will be our last 2 dlc characters.

SSM isn't a fighting game dev, they don't kow anything about making a balanced and  fun fighting game character

Message 6 of 19 (290 Views)
Sackboy
574 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 27, 2013

i totally fell like you. Id really like to have those classic characters.. i mean, 13+ game more of FF aint enough to get at least JUST ONE, not 20, JUST ONE from em. its like theyre ignoring us. And also, instead of releasing cheap DLC & add more and more glitch, why dont they fix the game first? -_- i think they want to make money while they game is still working. worse is ppl are falling for it -_- i hope theyre going to be 2 week free, if not, **bleep** off DLC.

god i cant wait for terraria to come out 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main: Toro
Other: Kratos, Parappa, Heihachi & Sly

English is not my main language, so im sorry about my mistakes.

Show your support for Gex as DLC!

Message 7 of 19 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
118 posts

Feb 27, 2013

I am just wondering why this game is called PLAYSTATION ALL-STARS.Instead of fixing their initial somewhat dissapointing roster they keep releasing characters like Emmett and Isaac.What is so all-star about emmett and what is so playstation about isaac?

Message 8 of 19 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

Feb 27, 2013

All_FAIL_royale wrote:

I am just wondering why this game is called PLAYSTATION ALL-STARS.Instead of fixing their initial somewhat dissapointing roster they keep releasing characters like Emmett and Isaac.What is so all-star about emmett and what is so playstation about isaac?

Hey don't be talkin bout Emmett now. 

I'm through playin games!
Message 9 of 19 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
587 posts

Feb 27, 2013

khknight wrote:
they're not working on anything, if they had any classic characters then they would of revealed them them instead of the two jokers we got today.

Gale i now you're suppose to be the middle man, the one thatdoesn't chooses sides. But you gotta open your eyes for once and look at things for what they really are.

we've been screwed and without SB making the game anymore, theres a likely chance that this will be our last 2 dlc characters.

SSM isn't a fighting game dev, they don't kow anything about making a balanced and  fun fighting game character

How do you know they're not working on anything. Why would they reveal characters in an Alpha stage of development over two characters near completion? What makes you think that just because another studio is in control of the game that additional content will be a thing of the past?

Spreading negativity just because you're not happy over relatively minor things is behavior akin to that of a toddler. Grow up and deal with it.

Message 10 of 19 (245 Views)
0 Likes