Survivor
2454 posts

Re: You people who keep saying Sly's Lv 1 is interruptable...

Jan 2, 2013
Message 51 of 69 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 2, 2013
Oh here we go this whole song and dance again by all means jump on the band wagon with the rest of the trash on this forum. I don't rage quit since the last patch I can't even really play the game I'm lucky if I can get 2-3 full matches a day without getting randomly disconnected in the begging or middle of the match usaully. At the end of the day if you don't believe me oh well what you think or believe holds no importance to me you picture proves nothing as that happens when you get disconnected beyond your control as well. As for the thread PinaChronic has been trolling me ever since I didn't agree with him that there should be a suspension system when people quit or get disconnected on a thread I made a while ago.
Message 52 of 69 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Jan 2, 2013

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:

perhaps, but with the fact that he quits matches halfway and how he's talking all like "Yeah, I've seen it multiple times", how does his argument carry any weight? It contradicts itself

Message 53 of 69 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 2, 2013
*that there should not be a suspension system.
Message 54 of 69 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 2, 2013
Your picture proves nothing so stop acting like it does. Face it you just gonna cry and be an @sshole because more people agree that it's interruptible.
Message 55 of 69 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Jan 2, 2013
Message 56 of 69 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Jan 2, 2013
@organization13
I see where you are coming from in your opinion yes BUT your side tells half a story.... There's been plenty of times I've quit because I've had to help my mum shopping (which i don't give a **bleep** if you diss that) because she struggles because she's ill or I've had to quit when my dog is scratching at the kitchen door for a wee and I've even had the power cut on me whilst i been playing this or its been that laggy that I've had to reset my WiFi box. It does mean I've quit but does it class me or label me as a rage quitter?

I just want you to see a 3rd perspective on it.... No diss or hate to anyone
Message 57 of 69 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 2, 2013
I have literally quit like 2 matches legit since the game came out because I thought I had time to squeeze in a match before work or leaving my house and didn't.
Message 58 of 69 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Jan 2, 2013

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:

perhaps, but with the fact that he quits matches halfway and how he's talking all like "Yeah, I've seen it multiple times", how does his argument carry any weight? It contradicts itself

That still was a bit harsh.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Message 59 of 69 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 2, 2013
Seriously guys don't worry about if it was harsh I don't quit matches and the picture doesn't prove I do, as I said that also happens when you get disconnected which has been happening to me a lot since the last patch.
Message 60 of 69 (32 Views)
0 Likes