Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Re: You people who keep saying Sly's Lv 1 is interruptable...

Jan 2, 2013

i said the same thing about the name of the super till some kratos forward square'd me out of my super and nothing happened but me get knee'd in the face after he grabbed me

Photobucket
Message 41 of 69 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Jan 2, 2013
@twistedavenger

I got boarderlands 2 and this boss terramorphos (think that's spelt right) when you ask people around the town about the mission to get them they say he's unbeatable.

Me and my Maggie (pistol) killed him 20 minutes after..... Just saying
Message 42 of 69 (107 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 2, 2013
Lol RikkiRossTheBoss I laughed so hard when I read that.
Message 43 of 69 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Jan 2, 2013
Pistol whipping
Message 44 of 69 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Jan 2, 2013

kupomogli wrote:

It doesn't matter if he can or can't be kicked out of it anyways.  As long as you're not already in a combo it's simple to jump over.  The only time you can't avoid it is one of Sly's hit confirms.  Air neutral triangle against ground enemy or neutral o.

Neutral circle isn't a guaranteed confirm with Sly.  I've tried that countless times in the Beta, and dozens in the game (once yesterday, actually), and it doesn't always actually work most of the time.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 45 of 69 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Jan 2, 2013

TwistedAvenger wrote:
I have openly admitted I can't prove I'm right. Neither can you. I was talking about him saying its a fact then your childish post after it, it's not a fact and it never will be.

I never said it was a fact.  Learn to read.

I posted "The overall PSABR community is mostly people who think they're good, but hypothetically polish SuperBot's hypothetical man meat whenever you say anything bad about the game regardless if it's fact or not, much like any other fanboy."

That does not in any way describe that I was stating anything as fact.  I was merely contributing that most of this community are fanboys and will deny everything bad you say regardless if it's fact or not.  Fact or not.  Need me to repeat that a few more times so you can see it, or is it clear this time.

Message 46 of 69 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 2, 2013
"The overall PSABR community is mostly people who think they're good, but hypothetically polish SuperBot's hypothetical man meat whenever you say anything bad about the game regardless if it's fact or not, much like any other fanboy."

Regardless of if its a fact or not, right there you clearly implied that its a fact. Try again.
Message 47 of 69 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 2, 2013
The way you worded it sounded like you were implying it was a fact.
Message 48 of 69 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1736 posts

Jan 2, 2013

You know Twisted, you talk a pretty big game for someone who doesn't play out whole matches

terrabite.jpg

How do we know what you saw, you're a known rage quitter in these parts and probably have yet to see a whole match play out. Hell, there was a whole thread dedicated to your RQing before the mods nuked it.

Message 49 of 69 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Jan 2, 2013
@organization 13
that last comment was slightly harsh wasn't it. Just to let you know. I ain't seen him play or know him well but he's a valid community memeber and your kinda mixing the 2.
Message 50 of 69 (40 Views)
0 Likes