Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Re: You people who keep saying Sly's Lv 1 is interruptable...

Jan 2, 2013
@kupomogli I have seen it 100% canceled before so have others it's not uninterruptible.
Message 11 of 69 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 2, 2013
@ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 the same can be said to you, your word that it can't be stopped completely isn't good enough either so where is your proof? And from what I have seen before this topic is about 50/50 it doesn't swing in one direction more than the other.
Message 12 of 69 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Jan 2, 2013

most people who play the game would agree with me on this one.

Message 13 of 69 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Jan 2, 2013
I've interrupted Sly's lvl1 once, maybe twice, since the game launched (I only remember one distinctly, but I wouldn't doubt I did a second). The time I did do it, I killed him before Murray popped up. If it is interruptable by a regular attack, it's literally one frame of give room, because as a Sly main in the beta, I never once had it interrupted even after being hit the exact moment of calling it in.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 14 of 69 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 2, 2013

@TwistedAvenger

And I've seen Sly fly across the screen from an attack and the special didn't cancel.  I've went through Sly with an attack after Murray was sent out.  I've seen and played in a match where it was lagging like crazy and Redskinsrock used his level 1 while way super high in the air and it activated, went the otherdirection and killed the enemy.   Redskinsrock actually posted that here.  I've seen my PS3 freeze on multiple occassions when entering a level, when a super has been used, etc.

I've seen a lot of **bleep** in this crappy game.  One thing I haven't seen is Sly's level one get cancelled without it being cancelled by another special.  I don't really give a **bleep** what you've seen. 

Message 15 of 69 (79 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 2, 2013
You can't know for that for sure so unless people come on here and the majority agree with you then so be it, but until then that point is speculation and irrelevant.
Message 16 of 69 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Jan 2, 2013

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

People saying Sly's Lv 1 can be stopped entirely is like claiming you banged 27 girls in one weekend. No one will believe you unless you can back it up somehow. Your word isn't good enough when the overall community of PSASBR  will disagree with you

Video proof please. I do not believe you.

I have personally interrupted and seen many other Sly's level 1s interrupted. Is it difficult to interrupt? Yes. Is it impossible to do so without killing sly? I've played probably hundreds of games as Sly before I got All stars for myself, I've played hundreds of games with a Sly partner, I've seen Sly's level one many many times. I have seen it get kills, I have seen it interrupted, and I have seen it dodged. 

It can be interrupted. You are wrong. Everybody that says it cannot be interrupted is also wrong. This isn't a majority vote wins, this is a set in stone fact. Sly's level one is interruptable. 

Before you make another foolish thread, actually play the game. 

Message 17 of 69 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Jan 2, 2013

It doesn't matter if he can or can't be kicked out of it anyways.  As long as you're not already in a combo it's simple to jump over.  The only time you can't avoid it is one of Sly's hit confirms.  Air neutral triangle against ground enemy or neutral o.

Message 18 of 69 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 2, 2013

@kupomoglu look at you all angry and swearing your a big boy aren't you, all you fusing really proves something doesn't it. Me and you have seen different things. I'm not the only one as I have said. At the end of the day I have no problem saying I have no way to prove it to you, but that doesn't mean your right and I'm wrong.

Message 19 of 69 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Jan 2, 2013
If I posted a video up of bangin 27 girls id be in prison for a hell of a long time Smiley Wink
Message 20 of 69 (56 Views)
0 Likes