Jan 02 2013
By: ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 Uncharted Territory 1735 posts

You people who keep saying Sly's Lv 1 is interruptable...

68 replies 258 views Edited Jan 2, 2013

please give us video proof... Otherwise, deal with the fact that you can't stop it.

Message 1 of 69 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Re: You people who keep saying Sly's Lv 1 is interruptable...

Jan 2, 2013
Drake has best level 1 gg
Message 2 of 69 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Jan 2, 2013

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

please give us video proof... Otherwise, deal with the fact that you can't stop it.

I don't have a capture card, but I've put plenty of hours into this game, I mained sly in the beta, and played Sly for a while before I got all stars for myself, my partner mains sly, I have played against many slys, I have interrupted many sly level 1s, my partner's level 1 has been interrupted plenty of times, my own has been interrupted several times in the past.

Fact that you can't stop it? I just jump over or roll through it. I don't want to sound snobbish, but I am struggling to remember a time when I had difficulty dealing with Sly level 1 supers, even when I first started playing this game. I learned the hard way that instead of trying to interrupt level 1 supers, to just get out of the way. Works wonders. 

Message 3 of 69 (244 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 2, 2013
What is it with everyone wanting video proof? Do you think people film every last match they play just in case they feel like proving a point. I myself have seen it get canceled, it's extremely hard to do but I have seen it. If you don't believe me or any one else who has seen it then oh well.
Message 4 of 69 (243 Views)
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Jan 2, 2013

Hit sly before Murray is summoned Smiley Indifferent  thats how precise the timing is

Photobucket
Message 5 of 69 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Jan 2, 2013

TwistedAvenger wrote:
What is it with everyone wanting video proof? Do you think people film every last match they play just in case they feel like proving a point. I myself have seen it get canceled, it's extremely hard to do but I have seen it. If you don't believe me or any one else who has seen it then oh well.

They have a right to want video proof. Obviously OP has only played a few games and has not had the fortunate luck of hitting Sly precisely when he is about to summon Murray in order to stop it from happening. I would personally love to provide video proof, but as I stated in my previous post, I lack a capture card Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 69 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 2, 2013
Also I agree with SwampMidget not to be arrogant but I have dodged/ jumped over Sly's level 1 more than I have been hit by it.
Message 7 of 69 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 2, 2013
Sure they have the right to want video proof, but he acts like with out it Sly's level 1 can't be stopped period which is just false.
Message 8 of 69 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Jan 2, 2013

Sly's level one is uninterruptable.  The only way you can interrupt it is to kill Sly.

I've actually hit Sly the moment he's used his level one and he flew back, only for his level one to still go out.  Because it's not Sly who's doing the level one.  It's Murray.  So once the level one is activated, that's it.  Either Sly dies and Murray disappears or Murray is still there regardless if Sly gets hit.

If you don't hit him at the moment he calls Murray, he can't get hit until Murray disappears.  There is many times that my attack went right through Sly because Murray was out.

I need to edit my non existant sig to reference that Playstation All Stars Battle Royale is a crappy unbalanced fighter.

Message 9 of 69 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Jan 2, 2013

People saying Sly's Lv 1 can be stopped entirely is like claiming you banged 27 girls in one weekend. No one will believe you unless you can back it up somehow. Your word isn't good enough when the overall community of PSASBR  will disagree with you

Message 10 of 69 (201 Views)
0 Likes