Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Re: You people who keep saying Sly's Lv 1 is interruptable...

[ Edited ]
Jan 2, 2013

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

People saying Sly's Lv 1 can be stopped entirely is like claiming you banged 27 girls in one weekend. No one will believe you unless you can back it up somehow. Your word isn't good enough when the overall community of PSASBR  will disagree with you

The overall PSABR community is mostly people who think they're good, but hypothetically polish SuperBot's hypothetical man meat whenever you say anything bad about the game regardless if it's fact or not, much like any other fanboy.

Message 21 of 69 (101 Views)
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Jan 2, 2013

kupomogli wrote:

@TwistedAvenger

And I've seen Sly fly across the screen from an attack and the special didn't cancel.  I've went through Sly with an attack after Murray was sent out. I've seen and played in a match where it was lagging like crazy and Redskinsrock used his level 1 while way super high in the air and it activated, went the otherdirection and killed the enemy.   Redskinsrock actually posted that here.  I've seen my PS3 freeze on multiple occassions when entering a level, when a super has been used, etc.

I've seen a lot of **bleep** in this crappy game.  One thing I haven't seen is Sly's level one get cancelled without it being cancelled by another special.  I don't really give a **bleep** what you've seen. 

ok, see the bold, thats what im talking about, Its gotta happen when you hear the sound effect for the super 1. If you're gonna blame lag on your part then there's been multiple occasions where half the cast has uninterruptable supers where you're hit from the other side of the stage by some lvl 1 or 2 when nowhere near it lol. Just because you havent seen it doesnt mean someone else hasnt. I can say ive seen a handful of people who have seen it. It probably is like a frame or 2 to interrupt it but throwing out that its uninterruptable cuz you have bad reflexes or something is just not right.

Photobucket
Message 22 of 69 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 2, 2013
Yes kupomogli except what your saying is not a fact and you can't now or ever prove it is.
Message 23 of 69 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Jan 2, 2013

TwistedAvenger wrote:
Yes kupomogli except what your saying is not a fact and you can't now or ever prove it is.

*shlurp shlurp yum yum*

Message 24 of 69 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Jan 2, 2013

kupomogli wrote:

@TwistedAvenger

And I've seen Sly fly across the screen from an attack and the special didn't cancel.  I've went through Sly with an attack after Murray was sent out.  I've seen and played in a match where it was lagging like crazy and Redskinsrock used his level 1 while way super high in the air and it activated, went the otherdirection and killed the enemy.   Redskinsrock actually posted that here.  I've seen my PS3 freeze on multiple occassions when entering a level, when a super has been used, etc.

I've seen a lot of **bleep** in this crappy game.  One thing I haven't seen is Sly's level one get cancelled without it being cancelled by another special.  I don't really give a **bleep** what you've seen. 

I have seen this all at well, except seeing a sly super in the air. 

What else have I seen? I have seen kratos super go off without making a sound and me just dying several times. I have seen Spikes super kill me without his net ever appearing. I have seen Jak's super go off in the middle of one of my combos several times. I have seen fat princess get knocked into the air and lag back somewhere behind me and super me. I have seen big daddy get knocked a mile away and yet that little creep child still managing to hit me. I have seen Drake's propane tank get blown up as I dodged, yet still kill me after my dodge. I have seen all sorts of lag and random glitches in this game. 

I fail to see your point. 

Sly's level 1 super can be cancelled.

Is it easy to cancel? No, just jump over it or roll through it. Unless you're in the middle of a combo (being combo'd or comboing) or he just catches you off guard, it can be dodged just as easily as any other horizontal moving super. 

Should it be made easier to cancel? Yeah sure why not, I don't care. I'll still stick to dodging it.

I feel like all of you who try so hard to cancel level 1 supers instead of dodge them are the kind of people that would go throw rocks at tanks and expect to win. 

Message 25 of 69 (83 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1025 posts

Jan 2, 2013
I've put many hours into this game and this is tough. I'm pretty sure I've seen it canceled one or two times with a melee attack, but I may be wrong. That isn't the point though. Much like other people though I usually escape his super more than fall for it. All by simply double jumping over it. I've even managed to roll through it. And Dante's level 2 at least 3 times. Yeah he's gonna eventually kill you with it, I dont escape them all but with the amount I see I'm able to see it a mile away in FFA matches and even 2v2. Not as OP as you may think.

Message 26 of 69 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 2, 2013
Ah what's a matter ORG you no I'm right and have no way to logically dispute it so you act like a child how cute.
Message 27 of 69 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
95 posts

Jan 2, 2013
man people take this very seriously
its just a game don't get mad if people think of something from the character you play GAISE its just a bunch of pixels chillax
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 28 of 69 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 2, 2013

As I said.  I've seen Sly fly across the screen due to attacks and Murray has still came out.  As I said.  I don't care what you've seen.  I've seen differently.  Until there's video proof of one or the other, doesn't matter.  Both sides lose.

Unless you mean Sly being hit right before the super and retaining his level one because he didn't use it.  That happens all the time.  It's called.  Not being able to activate your level one because you were attacked.  You don't get your special cancelled out on you though.

As I've said and the guy with Chris Redfield's avatar said.  Just dodge the attack.  Simple.

Message 29 of 69 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 2, 2013
@hami_pkk I'm not a Sly main at all I almost never use him but its amusing to watch people act like there right period with no logical reason to back it.
Message 30 of 69 (70 Views)
0 Likes