Highlighted
Feb 15 2013
By: Breaker_Ki Sackboy 528 posts

You know what would fix all these KC threads...

26 replies 337 views Edited Feb 15, 2013

If superbot/santa monica would:

A) Officially comment on them.  If they are a core game mechainic, they should be open to talking about it.

B) Give everyone a viable confirm, so no fighter has an excuse for dying to another.

Message 1 of 27 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Re: You know what would fix all these KC threads...

Feb 15, 2013
this has been talked about, since, like, forever....
Play For Fun!
Message 2 of 27 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1776 posts

Feb 15, 2013

A) I agree. A few months ago I agreed that maybe they should wait a little while to see how the community feels about it. But now that it's been four months I feel like there are more people now who hate KCs than there were before. Just comment on them already.

B) Giving everyone an OP move doesn't make the game balanced. 

Message 3 of 27 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2547 posts

Feb 15, 2013

IceColdKilla44 wrote:

A) I agree. A few months ago I agreed that maybe they should wait a little while to see how the community feels about it. But now that it's been four months I feel like there are more people now who hate KCs than there were before. Just comment on them already.

B) It does help balance it.

photo IMG_0586_zps94omlljp.jpg
Message 4 of 27 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9892 posts

Feb 15, 2013
I know what would fix these threads. If people would just stop making them.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 5 of 27 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

Feb 15, 2013
They never directly commented, but I think they did something that should count.

During So Cal regionals where Clockwork and Seth (I KNOW Clock, not 100% sure if it was Seth or Omar) were on the mic, the entire time during games that confirms got used they talked about them for what they were and even criticized some people for not using them properly in matches.

I'd say that would make it a planned mechanic, but it isn't 100% a direct answer.
Message 6 of 27 (298 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Aylas_Hero wrote:
They never directly commented, but I think they did something that should count.

During So Cal regionals where Clockwork and Seth (I KNOW Clock, not 100% sure if it was Seth or Omar) were on the mic, the entire time during games that confirms got used they talked about them for what they were and even criticized some people for not using them properly in matches.

I'd say that would make it a planned mechanic, but it isn't 100% a direct answer.

I wish there was a video of this...

Jozai custom made signature photo jozaigoodcolesignature_zps1ca25a9d.gif
Message 7 of 27 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1776 posts

Feb 15, 2013

DarthDanMan wrote:

IceColdKilla44 wrote:

I don't think it does at all. It just doubles the frustration and overshadows the depth of the fighting system.

Since you have a Starhawk avatar I'm assuming you're familiar with Bruiser & its negative impact on the game? Everyone could use it. Didn't make the game balanced though.

Message 8 of 27 (287 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Feb 15, 2013

However i found a video of clockwork using KC's with Raiden. First & Last kill was air down traingle, second was Counter.

Jozai custom made signature photo jozaigoodcolesignature_zps1ca25a9d.gif
Message 9 of 27 (281 Views)
Survivor
2547 posts

Feb 15, 2013

IceColdKilla44 wrote:

DarthDanMan wrote:

IceColdKilla44 wrote:

I don't think it does at all. It just doubles the frustration and overshadows the depth of the fighting system.

Since you have a Starhawk avatar I'm assuming you're familiar with Bruiser & its negative impact on the game? Everyone could use it. Didn't make the game balanced though.

Good point. I suppose it's better for the devs not to get sidetracked by giving everyone KCs, and just remove the thing entirely like bruiser.

photo IMG_0586_zps94omlljp.jpg
Message 10 of 27 (277 Views)
0 Likes