Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Re: You ( haters ) are a big dissapointment

Oct 6, 2012
It's not Playstation All Genres Battle Royale you idiot.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 11 of 17 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
577 posts

Oct 6, 2012
What the heck did i said S-o-h-a-i-l
im dissapointed about haters of this game thats all.
or unless you are a hater too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

original.png

Message 12 of 17 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Oct 6, 2012

People buy games for different for different reasons, a mash up with exsisting characters important to Playstation, characters are a huge deal. If people don't get their favorite characters they will be **bleep**.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 13 of 17 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
640 posts

Oct 6, 2012

wow this game has less characters then Dissidia? 

Dissidia was for psp and this game is for ps3 and yet less characters? 

lol Smiley Very Happy

photo 2014-07-22-060145.jpg
Message 14 of 17 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 6, 2012
My comment was for dragonfire111
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 15 of 17 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
81 posts

Oct 6, 2012

I am actually very grateful to SuperBot for making this game, it's just that I am worried about the games success. Everyone says that the sequel will be much better and talk about it as if a second game is inevitable, but there are 2 main problems with that.

First, besides the forum members, not many people are anticipating this game so it may not sell as well as the developers hoped it would. No matter how fun the game is, if the game has poor sales then there will be no sequel. The majority of the people only know this game as Sony Smash Bros, they know nothing about the gameplay or game modes, just some of the confirmed characters. The only way to gain their attention is by including their most favourite characters in the game, which the way it looks now, is not going perfect.

Second, even if there is going to be a sequel (which I hope), i don't think it will change that much. The IP holders will still not give the most requested characters to the developers, so we are back at square one. The same thing can be said about DLC: if characters weren't included on the disk because of the IP holders, then they still won't allow it even for a DLC.

Message 16 of 17 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
2011 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Hero_of_winds wrote:

wow this game has less characters then Dissidia? 

Dissidia was for psp and this game is for ps3 and yet less characters? 

lol Smiley Very Happy

Well, SE does have a good amount of characters to choose from under their own franchise, so I wouldn't compare them to a company that just started and have to get the okay from other companies to use their characters.

Message 17 of 17 (38 Views)
0 Likes