Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/18/2012
Offline
397 posts
 

Re: You guys think Kat and Emmett will be released this week?

Jan 7, 2013
Kat will be easy to hit with Evil Cole Smiley Tongue just do his tripwire rocket and his fire barrage move
Message 21 of 42 (248 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/25/2011
Offline
2434 posts
 

Re: You guys think Kat and Emmett will be released this week?

[ Edited ]
Jan 7, 2013

RaykuFenrir wrote:
Kat will be easy to hit with Evil Cole Smiley Tongue just do his tripwire rocket and his fire barrage move

Gravity Dash, baby. Smiley Wink

Message 22 of 42 (244 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/12/2012
Offline
1087 posts
 

Re: You guys think Kat and Emmett will be released this week?

Jan 7, 2013

I can somewhat see Kat being annoying to Radec players.  One of the screenshots shows that she can use her Gravity Slide to go right under his sniper. Smiley Tongue

Message 23 of 42 (235 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/25/2011
Offline
2434 posts
 

Re: You guys think Kat and Emmett will be released this week?

Jan 7, 2013

ItsLuigiTime wrote:

I can somewhat see Kat being annoying to Radec players.  One of the screenshots shows that she can use her Gravity Slide to go right under his sniper. Smiley Tongue


Oh yes... 

 

Message 24 of 42 (230 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/27/2012
Offline
119 posts
 

Re: You guys think Kat and Emmett will be released this week?

Jan 7, 2013
Get someone with a twitter account to ask them. If they don't reply, then get a bunch of people with twitter accounts to ask them. They'll have to reply then. :-)
Message 25 of 42 (207 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: You guys think Kat and Emmett will be released this week?

Jan 7, 2013

inFAMOUS_HeRo15 wrote:
Get someone with a twitter account to ask them. If they don't reply, then get a bunch of people with twitter accounts to ask them. They'll have to reply then. :-)

You weren't here for TGS, were you?  Long story short, that doesn't work too well with SuperBot.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 26 of 42 (199 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/25/2011
Offline
2434 posts
 

Re: You guys think Kat and Emmett will be released this week?

Jan 7, 2013

Someone on the forums asked them and they said "We'll make an annoucment soon".

Message 27 of 42 (193 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 12/21/2012
Offline
52 posts
 

Re: You guys think Kat and Emmett will be released this week?

Jan 7, 2013
I sure hope so, but I doubt it. Then again, if I was proven wrong I would be completely fine with that.

IGN is fairly credible so if they say January, then I expect January.
Message 28 of 42 (164 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 02/08/2012
Offline
690 posts
 

Re: You guys think Kat and Emmett will be released this week?

Jan 7, 2013

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

inFAMOUS_HeRo15 wrote:
Get someone with a twitter account to ask them. If they don't reply, then get a bunch of people with twitter accounts to ask them. They'll have to reply then. :-)

You weren't here for TGS, were you?  Long story short, that doesn't work too well with SuperBot.


Nostalgic lulz.



Message 29 of 42 (160 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/14/2012
Offline
843 posts
 

Re: You guys think Kat and Emmett will be released this week?

Jan 7, 2013
I see the Japanese release date as the most likely time we'll be seeing Kat and Emmett. Gravity Rush was popular in Japan, and as of now I do believe that Toro is the only "japanese" character in the roster. Having Kat there too will probably greatly help the sales.
Message 30 of 42 (131 Views)
Reply
0 Likes