Jan 06 2013
By: Thirty3Three Treasure Hunter 5692 posts

You guys think Kat and Emmett will be released this week?

41 replies 1101 views Edited Jan 6, 2013

Early January, correct?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 42 (1,101 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Re: You guys think Kat and Emmett will be released this week?

Jan 6, 2013
There are no New Challenger videos up yet, so no. Seth Killian said January, IIRC, when Omar had earlier said 2013. I don't remember if Killian said "Early" January (but he very well may have). Anyway, no chance; we haven't yet gotten the patch notes or any info showing they'll be here on Tuesday, so I'd say NEXT Tuesday at the earliest.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 42 (1,079 Views)
Wastelander
637 posts

Jan 6, 2013

Thirty3Three wrote:

Early January, correct?

I think they said early 2013, which was narrowed down to January. That being said, the perfect release combined from these two would be January 31st, the release date in Japan. It would increase sales and downloads since more people will buy it (a whole 127 million!). If they release it sooner, it would be a smaller time frame to get the costumes in Japan.

Photobucket
999 With Sir Dan! Seasons with Belt--Green: 4 Red: 2 Purple: 2 Brown: 1
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 42 (1,060 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 6, 2013

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
There are no New Challenger videos up yet, so no. Seth Killian said January, IIRC, when Omar had earlier said 2013. I don't remember if Killian said "Early" January (but he very well may have). Anyway, no chance; we haven't yet gotten the patch notes or any info showing they'll be here on Tuesday, so I'd say NEXT Tuesday at the earliest.

Seth Killian never said January (as far as I know...), IGN were the ones who stated Early January and they're the only ones to do so.  All other sources, SuperBot included, have said Early 2013.  Maybe IGN made a mistake?

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 42 (1,039 Views)
Wastelander
637 posts

Jan 6, 2013

musicfreaklam wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

Seth Killian never said January (as far as I know...), IGN were the ones who stated Early January and they're the only ones to do so.  All other sources, SuperBot included have said Early 2013.  Maybe IGN made a mistake?

I wouldn't doubt it. Have you seen their joke videos on youtube about "Tips & Tricks" on each character? Oh my God the Sir Dan one is AWFUL!

Photobucket
999 With Sir Dan! Seasons with Belt--Green: 4 Red: 2 Purple: 2 Brown: 1
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 42 (1,033 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5692 posts

Jan 6, 2013

Could be a mistake.  But it could've also been told from SB to Ign and they released the info prematurely?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 42 (1,027 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
587 posts

Jan 6, 2013
I like this theory that the DLC will come out alongside the Japanese release. Seems perfectly logical from a business standpoint.

The wait sucks, though.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 42 (1,013 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Jan 6, 2013

musicfreaklam wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

Seth Killian never said January (as far as I know...), IGN were the ones who stated Early January and they're the only ones to do so.  All other sources, SuperBot included, have said Early 2013.  Maybe IGN made a mistake?

You know what?, you may be right.  Now that I think about it, his Kat/Emmett video may not have actually stated January.  I can't completely remember what he said spot-on off the top of my head, but you're right about the IGN thing, I'm pretty sure.

ecdf9e46
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 42 (997 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Jan 6, 2013

Thirty3Three wrote:

Could be a mistake.  But it could've also been told from SB to Ign and they released the info prematurely?

I'd personally doubt the latter, because Colin Moriarty was shown a lot of the then-unrevealed characters and such and they never botched up anything a la gamespot.

ecdf9e46
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 42 (991 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Jan 6, 2013
no
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 42 (972 Views)
0 Likes