Reply
Oct 14 2012
By: D-Squad3 Fender Bender 2913 posts
Offline

You guys remember these?

[ Edited ]
11 replies 367 views Edited Oct 14, 2012

title fightsweet tooth

 

Good times, **** whoever is in charge of marketing for this game. lol

 

Message 1 of 12 (367 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: You guys remember these?

Oct 14, 2012

i remember the bottom, what the hell is the top?



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 2 of 12 (341 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/02/2012
Offline
886 posts
 

Re: You guys remember these?

Oct 14, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

i remember the bottom, what the hell is the top?


hmmsame...

sora signature photo: signature Sora.png
Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Message 3 of 12 (318 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/06/2012
Offline
233 posts
 

Re: You guys remember these?

Oct 14, 2012
I agree. I think this game is going to flop as much as I dont want it too.
Message 4 of 12 (306 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: You guys remember these?

Oct 14, 2012

AuXiiLium_DuHHHH wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

i remember the bottom, what the hell is the top?


hmmsame...


yeah >.> im on to OP

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 5 of 12 (293 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/22/2012
Offline
377 posts
 

Re: You guys remember these?

Oct 14, 2012
I seriously doubt this game is going to flop. In NYC this game has a good following. Everyday at comic con I have seen nothing but who never heard of the game or who heard little next to nothing praise the game. Random people saying omg sweet tooth is in this game, parappa, I'm just paraphrasing but if its making waves in NYC it had great potential to be something huge.
Message 6 of 12 (283 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: You guys remember these?

Oct 14, 2012

Anthony805 wrote:
I seriously doubt this game is going to flop. In NYC this game has a good following. Everyday at comic con I have seen nothing but who never heard of the game or who heard little next to nothing praise the game. Random people saying omg sweet tooth is in this game, parappa, I'm just paraphrasing but if its making waves in NYC it had great potential to be something huge.

Yea commercials should kick in towards the end of the month, i LOVE that people are LOVING this game xD

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 7 of 12 (264 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/23/2007
Offline
2913 posts
 

Re: You guys remember these?

Oct 14, 2012

Well the top image was part of the batch of "leaked" images and as you can see at the bottom you can see Sweet Tooth and Kratos in text. Which was basically one of the first evidence that we would be getting this game.

Message 8 of 12 (223 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: You guys remember these?

Oct 14, 2012

D-Squad3 wrote:

Well the top image was part of the batch of "leaked" images and as you can see at the bottom you can see Sweet Tooth and Kratos in text. Which was basically one of the first evidence that we would be getting this game.


hmm whats weird about it is notice it says "camelita way point 2" in the top screen, wonder what that means and if it has o do with the "Free roam" or whatever mode.

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 9 of 12 (195 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/23/2007
Offline
2913 posts
 

Re: You guys remember these?

Oct 14, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

D-Squad3 wrote:

Well the top image was part of the batch of "leaked" images and as you can see at the bottom you can see Sweet Tooth and Kratos in text. Which was basically one of the first evidence that we would be getting this game.


hmm whats weird about it is notice it says "camelita way point 2" in the top screen, wonder what that means and if it has o do with the "Free roam" or whatever mode.

 


I'm assuming it has something to do with her locations on Alden's Tower because she does move around on that stage.

 

Message 10 of 12 (149 Views)
Reply
0 Likes