Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1659 posts

Re: You few haters want to see a clone of super smash bros brawl?

Nov 18, 2012

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

ultralucario64 wrote:

Ya know, Cartoon Network Punchtime Explosion is more similar to SSB than Playstation Allstars is, but doesn't have nearly as much hate (I think)

Heres my theory on that. Cartoon Network Punchtime Explosion wasn't going to be a real threat to SSB, but since Allstars is, they're attacking it.

That's true, Nintendo already said that they're thinking not to release Smash Bros. 4 since Battle Royale it's obviously so much better. In fact, they're probably going to give Superbot all of their characters so they will finally be in a good game.

Message 11 of 33 (128 Views)
Wastelander
809 posts

Nov 18, 2012

Smash Bros is and always will be better. Almost everyone can agree on that except huge fanboys of this game.

Message 12 of 33 (124 Views)
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Nov 18, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:

Smash Bros is and always will be better. Almost everyone can agree on that except huge fanboys of this game.

Oh? And where is your logic and information saying that this is true? Oh wait your a fanboy, you dont have any...

Photobucket
Message 13 of 33 (118 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1659 posts

Nov 18, 2012

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

CutiePatutiee wrote:

Oh? And where is your logic and information saying that this is true? Oh wait your a fanboy, you dont have any...

Ironic coming from you.

Message 14 of 33 (116 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Nov 18, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:

Ironic coming from you.

A clone is an exact copy of the origonal, therfore PSASBR cannot be a SSBB clone. I said that in the OP, or at least to some extent.

Photobucket
Message 15 of 33 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Nov 18, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:

neither are better because they are different, I like both and always will

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 16 of 33 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Nov 18, 2012

I'm a fanboy of Xbox.

Smash Bros will always sell more..

You guys are comparing this game to a four year old and six year old game.

- It has more Items and characters, may not be as balanced but still, I'm pretty sure this new Smash that they're going to release will be way more balanced, the creator even stated he wanted to work on the Finals, which will make them way more cool than they're now.

More maps, lets see, how many more game modes, more difficulties, probably way more trophies too collect, oh ya reviews are also probably going to be better than this game, It actually has cinimatic cut scenes, unlike this game.

Message 17 of 33 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Nov 18, 2012

Oh ya, you can design your own maps, even if it wasn't that great, I'm pretty sure the new one will expand upon that too, but still a **bleep** map editor is better than none. :smileyhappy:

Message 18 of 33 (100 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Nov 18, 2012

this game is not a clone. It is WAYY to **bleep** and broken to even compare to the 64 version of smash bros. this game is **bleep** retarted and all copys should be burnt. This game is a broken joke

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 19 of 33 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Nov 18, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

this game is not a clone. It is WAYY to **bleep** and broken to even compare to the 64 version of smash bros. this game is **bleep** retarted and all copys should be burnt. This game is a broken joke

Wouldn't go that far, I mean the game is a 7 or a 7.5 in my opinion.

Message 20 of 33 (94 Views)
0 Likes