Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 18 2012
By: ResistanceMan236 I Only Post Everything 967 posts

You few haters want to see a clone of super smash bros brawl?

32 replies 586 views Edited Nov 18, 2012

You Nintendards keep saying this game is a clone. you want to see a clone of SSBB? Well here it is! I cultured it in my very own lab, using a shard of my own SSBB disc, and I made an EXACT CLONE of SSBB.

Because that's what a clone is, "any organism whose genetic information is identical to that of a parent organism from which it was created" A Clone is the same thing Nintendrones. The only clone of SSBB is SSBB, because SSBB is the only thing identical to SSBB. See what im getting at?

Photobucket
Message 1 of 33 (586 Views)
Splicer
75 posts

Re: You few haters want to see a clone of super smash bros brawl?

Nov 18, 2012

People who make the assumtion that the game is indeed a clone, just haven't played the game....or have only looked at screen shots.

Message 2 of 33 (566 Views)
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Nov 18, 2012

TB-BT8645 wrote:

People who make the assumtion that the game is indeed a clone, just haven't played the game....or have only looked at screen shots.

Yep. Or seen the very first trailer and then rage and decided to not look anything about it up, but decided to go whine about it on the forums, saying that its the exact same.

Photobucket
Message 3 of 33 (551 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1659 posts

Nov 18, 2012

It's not a clone, but the comparison is absolutely legitimate. And Brawl wins.

Come at me broh

Message 4 of 33 (545 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Nov 18, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

Come at me broh

Naw, come at yourself, I've got better things to do then try to talk sense to you people.

Photobucket
Message 5 of 33 (538 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 18, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

Come at me broh

Nope.

Message 6 of 33 (530 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Nov 18, 2012

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

You Nintendards keep saying this game is a clone. you want to see a clone of SSBB? Well here it is! I cultured it in my very own lab, using a shard of my own SSBB disc, and I made an EXACT CLONE of SSBB.

Because that's what a clone is, "any organism whose genetic information is identical to that of a parent organism from which it was created" A Clone is the same thing Nintendrones. The only clone of SSBB is SSBB, because SSBB is the only thing identical to SSBB. See what im getting at?

taking the definition seriously, while in gaming that rarely happens, cough starfox barrel roll look it up its not a barrel roll

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 7 of 33 (528 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Nov 18, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

taking the definition seriously, while in gaming that rarely happens, cough starfox barrel roll look it up its not a barrel roll

Yes, I am taking the definiton seriously

Photobucket
Message 8 of 33 (515 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
177 posts

Nov 18, 2012

Ya know, Cartoon Network Punchtime Explosion is more similar to SSB than Playstation Allstars is, but doesn't have nearly as much hate (I think)

I probably posted a joke here. If you get offended, I'm sorry in advance. I'm not here to start fights.
Message 9 of 33 (514 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Nov 18, 2012

ultralucario64 wrote:

Ya know, Cartoon Network Punchtime Explosion is more similar to SSB than Playstation Allstars is, but doesn't have nearly as much hate (I think)

Heres my theory on that. Cartoon Network Punchtime Explosion wasn't going to be a real threat to SSB, but since Allstars is, they're attacking it.

Photobucket
Message 10 of 33 (502 Views)