Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Re: You are crazy if you think this game wont get DLC!!

Oct 26, 2012
Over a week ago? Do you have a link or some proof beyond "Paul Gale or so-and-so said so". Because proof would be delightful.

Colton, I have Crash as my avatar because I like Crash, and I've had this since I had a PSN account. It's the one I like best and I'm not willing to pay for an Asura's Wrath avatar.

But as for your statement, yes I would be ecstatic if Crash were to be DLC. But I accept the fact that he might not be. I long ago accepted that he wasn't going to be on the main roster, and I'll accept it if they never make him DLC.

I say this because I'm trying to differentiate themselves from those frothing mad fanboys that basically stick their fingers in their ears and refuse to listen.
It's time for a DEATH BATTLE!
Message 11 of 15 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Oct 26, 2012
I was there during the event, and while the tournament was being set up, Seth Killian announced over the microphone that the game will officially have DLC support; characters and stages. I wasn't paying attention, and he repeated himself. Anyone who made it to the NYCC tournament can vouch for me.
Message 12 of 15 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 26, 2012
the most recent dragon ball z game has dlc support and its been almost a year and no dlc dont judge because of my example
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 13 of 15 (80 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Oct 26, 2012
I would love to pay for Old Snake and crash.
Message 14 of 15 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
460 posts

Oct 26, 2012
They stated they would be doing DLC months ago when they did the interview / panel with IGN.
Message 15 of 15 (44 Views)
0 Likes