Feb 27 2013
By: ossiecastro5 Ghost of Sparta 13569 posts

You all changed....

4 replies 168 views Edited Feb 27, 2013

Rants. Proposed twitter complaints. Boycotts. Seriously?

I seriously don't know where to start. Many of you are blind of anger after the introduction of Zeus. 

Zeus can open the doors to many new things in this game. You can raise your hopes about having multiple characters in other games like Devil May Cry and Metal Gear Solid. Plus, you can raise your hopes on some antagonists. This game is Playstation All Stars, not Playstation Heroes (PS Heroes did horrible anyway).

Yet, many here still complain. Yes, not many asked for Zeus. Yes, there could have been many more people to chose instead of Zeus. But guess what? We aren't in charge of this game. This is not Burger King; you don't have it your way.

This game has one of the largest fanbases in Playstation. Just by looking at the forums, you can see that this has grown very large since November. We had had fun here colaborating about hopeful dlcs and had friendly competitions and chats.

Yet, so much chaos just for one unwanted Zeus?

You all are different. Some of you may realize that he's a great addition to this game. But for those that do not see that, please get over it. There's no point to cry over spilled milk. Would you rather have Zeus or no Zeus dlc at all? Something is better than nothing. The people at the Playstation Plus constatly complain that they don't get the same games that Europe gets. I hope I will not see any of that riff raff here.

Thank you and good day.

Message 1 of 5 (168 Views)
Wastelander
847 posts

Re: You all changed....

Feb 27, 2013
"Would you rather have Zeus or no Zeus dlc at all?"
This is it, zeus or nothing, some ppl are soo blind and rtard that they preffer nothing, oppinion of others doesnt metter...
Message 2 of 5 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Feb 27, 2013
"Yet, so much chaos just for one unwanted Zeus?"

I don't know why I laughed at that so much, I picture Zeus all depressed in the corner while everyone screams at him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 3 of 5 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Feb 27, 2013

Someone needs to draw a pic of that. Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 5 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Feb 28, 2013

They'll never satisfy everyone, so the best we can do is ignore the stupidity and look forward to DLC. At least they're showing they care about All stars, and are willing to give more to their fans.

Message 5 of 5 (70 Views)
0 Likes