Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: You Know you're an All-Star when...

Oct 20, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

We should turn this into a giant joke thread but in a separate one.

okay ill make it xD

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 21 of 24 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Re: You Know you're an All-Star when...

Oct 20, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

We should turn this into a giant joke thread but in a separate one.

okay ill make it xD

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/quot-You-Know-You-re-An-All-Star...

Already did

Message 22 of 24 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Re: You Know you're not an All-Star when...

Oct 20, 2012

you know you're an all star when you can wipe out the map by just believing Smiley Tongue

Message 23 of 24 (25 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Re: You Know you're not an All-Star when...

Oct 20, 2012

PandaPudding wrote:
Idk. The hate FP gets is horrible. I don't understand why people say she doesn't deserve her spot (even worse that people compare her to Peach) Not as bad as the 3rd party hate but still kind of sad to see.

I remember the thread about asking who was their favorite least character. Most were Fat Princess. Then there was another one.... except with a difference. The user said not to mention "Fat Princess" = People's least favorite char - Fat Princess.

Yet, I answered "Fat Princess" in both of them. The only character that never got my interest & not going to play out of 20 characters. Even though I enjoyed the game "Fat Princess", I wouldn't prefer a character from that game who did nothing but get captured (the point of the game).

It's not as bad as the 3rd Party Characters because they're 3rd Party. Fat Princess is 1st Party & pretty much, that's the only way people can give a reason for her inclusion. But there are people who enjoyed her in the Beta.

Though I'm rather fond to see how SuperBot Entertainment chose the characters. Only ones I've seen was that they wanted Dante (no reason provided however) & Capcom wanted DmC Dante instead & Evil Cole was because Sucker Punch wanted two characters (shows that SuperBot never decided on Evil Cole but Sucker Punch wanted him).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 24 of 24 (20 Views)
0 Likes