Wastelander
809 posts

Re: Y'know Forumers...about the Story Mode...

Nov 18, 2012

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
^Dude, stop coming to the forums if you are just gonna rip on the game...Seriously, are you like bipolar of something? hate on it yet still come to the forum dedicated to it?

Don't get mad at me cause I'm right.

You don't have to protect the game every second of the day.. Not every game is going to be amazing, I love Halo 4 but some things in that game I think is just plain stupid.

Message 41 of 63 (151 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1194 posts

Nov 18, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:

Also, none of the Nintendo characters really even talk, so how would it workout half of them talking and the other not? It worked perfect and the cut scences in Brawl were gorgeous, and had cool bosses from different Nintendo games.

Can't wait till the next Smash Bros, the story will be so much better. Smiley Very Happy

GO TO UR NINTENDO FORUM

0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Nov 18, 2012

boboMELOSHE wrote:

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:

Ok c'mon, you guys are actually complaining? what were you expecting, a deeply driven story campaign on the same caliber as Uncharted? CMON! ok I'll admit I was like you guys a bit, but then I remember something Omar said "This is a game that doesn't take it self seriously" a game where Sackboy can b**** slap Kratos can't be serious...Of course the stories are gonna be funny!...I mean this games bread and butter is multiplayer...would you rather them focus more on Story but have a crappy multiplayer? I think not...just be glad we even GOT a story to go along with the ARCADE mode...most arcade modes in fighting games don't even have stories...SSB took 3 games before doing a deep story campaign, and this is THE FIRST GAME! yet we still at least have a story for it...My gosh you guys just love to complain don't you? Of course I don't mean all of you, and tbh, I like the cutscenes and find the rivalries hilarious...this game is about thanking the PS fans and letting them sit on a couch, laugh and have a blast!

SSB does NOT have a deep story mode lol, its a bunch of random nonsense with cool cutscenes. Fun but definitely not deep. 

I meant the cutscenes, not the actual gameplay part of it

My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 43 of 63 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Nov 18, 2012
So why don't you...and I'm just spit balling here...GO TO A FORUM DEDICATED TO SSB NOT PSAS?
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 44 of 63 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Nov 18, 2012

drakolecoococo wrote:

CutiePatutiee wrote:

Also, none of the Nintendo characters really even talk, so how would it workout half of them talking and the other not? It worked perfect and the cut scences in Brawl were gorgeous, and had cool bosses from different Nintendo games.

Can't wait till the next Smash Bros, the story will be so much better. Smiley Very Happy

GO TO UR NINTENDO FORUM

I LIKE PLAYSTATION MORE THAN NINTENDO.

I LIKE BRAWL BETTER THAN ALLSTARS BECAUSE IT HAS MUCH MORE IN IT. JUST BECAUSE I LIKE ONE GAME BETTER THAN THE OTHER AND TRYING TO PROVE A POINT DOESN'T MEAN I DISLIKE THE GAME KID.

Message 45 of 63 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Nov 18, 2012

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
So why don't you...and I'm just spit balling here...GO TO A FORUM DEDICATED TO SSB NOT PSAS?

Haven't touched Brawl since 2009 ish, too busy playing Halo and Blackops.

Message 46 of 63 (142 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1194 posts

Nov 18, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:

drakolecoococo wrote:

CutiePatutiee wrote:

GO TO UR NINTENDO FORUM

I LIKE PLAYSTATION MORE THAN NINTENDO.

I LIKE BRAWL BETTER THAN ALLSTARS BECAUSE IT HAS MUCH MORE IN IT. JUST BECAUSE I LIKE ONE GAME BETTER THAN THE OTHER AND TRYING TO PROVE A POINT DOESN'T MEAN I DISLIKE THE GAME KID.

Shut up. Im not a kid, I think you are. And you dont even know how old I am.

0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Nov 18, 2012
I don't defend this game everytime...i defend it when necessary, and now it is necessary...I mean people are actually complaining about the story? what the hell did you expect? seriously, how can you guys complain, when you don't even know how making a game is like? it isn't like "Hey Imma make a game, and boom the game is there" it is hard work, and Superbot has worked really hard to make an amazing game (and succeeded)...but know, you guys cannot appreciate this, you ALWAYS have to complain (Of course I don't mean ALL of you, just some). There is a difference between constructive criticism and just straight up complaining y'know?
Message 48 of 63 (139 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Nov 18, 2012
Cutie, How. Do. You. Know. Brawl. Had. More. In. It. Than. PSAS. When. PSAS. Isn't. Even. Out. Yet?
Message 49 of 63 (136 Views)
Wastelander
809 posts

Nov 18, 2012

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
Cutie, How. Do. You. Know. Brawl. Had. More. In. It. Than. PSAS. When. PSAS. Isn't. Even. Out. Yet?

Game is leaked.

Going to watch a movie now peace.

Message 50 of 63 (126 Views)
0 Likes