I Only Post Everything
1194 posts

Re: Y'know Forumers...about the Story Mode...

Nov 18, 2012

Bardonic wrote:

arcade mode and story are the same thing.

No.. Brawl Have Arcade mode ( Classic Mode) and Story Mode (Subspace emissary).

0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1079 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 18, 2012

Even then brawl had alot of characters left out. about 1/4 of it is made of only the mario franchise. Theres so many characters that were left out (*cough*Isaac*cough*) just because mario, legend of zelda, and pokemon are the most selling franchises.

all stars photo psasbr2_zpsc1059804.png

My raiden over all your mains.
#PSASBR2
Message 32 of 63 (233 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1079 posts

Nov 18, 2012

drakolecoococo wrote:

Bardonic wrote:

I doesnt matter what brawl had sicne these are two completely different games. However this was already confirmed to be Kratos' story mode. Omar said you would fight your rival in each characters arcade/story mode and this is it.

all stars photo psasbr2_zpsc1059804.png

My raiden over all your mains.
#PSASBR2
Message 33 of 63 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Nov 18, 2012

drakolecoococo wrote:

Bardonic wrote:

Omar already said Arcade mode and Story mode are the same here. This IS story mode.

dante photo dante2.png
Message 34 of 63 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Nov 18, 2012

Bardonic wrote:

Even then brawl had alot of characters left out. about 1/4 of it is made of only the mario franchise. Theres so many characters that were left out (*cough*Isaac*cough*) just because mario, legend of zelda, and pokemon are the most selling franchises.

exactly,

with brawl's roster of, what, 35? there were still chars that were left out,

can you imagine psasbr with that?

Play For Fun!
Message 35 of 63 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Nov 18, 2012

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:

Ok c'mon, you guys are actually complaining? what were you expecting, a deeply driven story campaign on the same caliber as Uncharted? CMON! ok I'll admit I was like you guys a bit, but then I remember something Omar said "This is a game that doesn't take it self seriously" a game where Sackboy can b**** slap Kratos can't be serious...Of course the stories are gonna be funny!...I mean this games bread and butter is multiplayer...would you rather them focus more on Story but have a crappy multiplayer? I think not...just be glad we even GOT a story to go along with the ARCADE mode...most arcade modes in fighting games don't even have stories...SSB took 3 games before doing a deep story campaign, and this is THE FIRST GAME! yet we still at least have a story for it...My gosh you guys just love to complain don't you? Of course I don't mean all of you, and tbh, I like the cutscenes and find the rivalries hilarious...this game is about thanking the PS fans and letting them sit on a couch, laugh and have a blast!

SSB does NOT have a deep story mode lol, its a bunch of random nonsense with cool cutscenes. Fun but definitely not deep. 

Message 36 of 63 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14647 posts

Nov 18, 2012

It was supposed to be serious? I was under the impression this was a fighting game. I have never seen a fighter have a deep story. Most of the time it is unfunny nonsense. Now we get funny nonsense. Good trade-off in my opinion...

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 37 of 63 (205 Views)
Wastelander
809 posts

Nov 18, 2012

Dude, stop being all the way up Superbots butt, when you hear something you don't like you don't have to defend it every single time. Not every game is perfect.

I expected cinimatic cut scences because thats what Omar and Superbot lead me to believe, I thought the rivals would actually be there for certain reasons not just random comic strips. 

Polygon man is randomly there to as a boss? No reason whats so ever, they could've actually gone somewhere with this but instead they half assed it and half of it doesn't even make sense.

And the rivals get mad at each other for the dumbest reason like common.

Message 38 of 63 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Nov 18, 2012
^Dude, stop coming to the forums if you are just gonna rip on the game...Seriously, are you like bipolar of something? hate on it yet still come to the forum dedicated to it?
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 39 of 63 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Nov 18, 2012

Also, none of the Nintendo characters really even talk, so how would it workout half of them talking and the other not? It worked perfect and the cut scences in Brawl were gorgeous, and had cool bosses from different Nintendo games.

Can't wait till the next Smash Bros, the story will be so much better. Smiley Very Happy

Message 40 of 63 (198 Views)
0 Likes