Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Re: Y'know Forumers...about the Story Mode...

Nov 18, 2012

It bothers me that the characters don't seem to know or care that they're not in their own worlds anymore and the cutscenes don't even explain how they got together in the first place, it doesn't make any sense, the arcade mode feels so rushed.

Message 11 of 63 (150 Views)
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Nov 18, 2012
I can of have to agree with Zombie... After playing it for about an hour and a half it does feel that way
Message 12 of 63 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5382 posts

Nov 18, 2012
well dude, i don't really think Kratos would care where he is, just as long as he gets to kill Gods, R&C go to MANY weird worlds and don't care where they are...plus these are just 2 stories, YOU DON'T KNOW IF THE OTHERS WILL REACT DIFFERENTLY OR NOT
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 13 of 63 (144 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5382 posts

Nov 18, 2012
uh...well they were focussed on multiplayer, yet still gave us (because we ASKED FOR IT) a story mode, so be grateful we got 1 (a FUNNY one at that)
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 14 of 63 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 18, 2012

ill admit thou. I prefer story mode for this game than acrade. it's just..not that entertaining. Hopefully Playstation allstars 2 can do an story mode.

BeFunky_Untitled
Message 15 of 63 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Nov 18, 2012
I'm not mad I like the game, its just people who wanted a story mode are going to be a tad disapointed
Message 16 of 63 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5382 posts

Nov 18, 2012
eh im satisfied...pretty **bleep** entertaining...Sweet Tooth's reaction when he sees the ice cream on the floor XD
Message 17 of 63 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Nov 18, 2012

I dont see anyone making a big deal of the story/arcade mode not having much story, its just people are disappointed. No ones insulting the game or Superbot, they are just a bit disappointed.

Message 18 of 63 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Nov 18, 2012

I'm going to copy my wall of text from another thread, since it didn't belong there, but it does here :smileyhappy:

I don't understand why people thought it was going to be a deep story... -.-'' SuperBot said that they consider All-Stars a ''fighting'' game. As far as I know, fighting games have an arcade mode. It's just a few fights and then boom Boss battle. What SuperBot did was quit more then the actual bet. They gave an intro, a rivalry scene and a boss battle and the only thing that is missing is an outro. And people still are acting like the story is bad, but if you look at other games like Tekken for instance, you'll see no difference in how the arcade mode is build up :smileywink:

I wonder if anyone actually played a fighting game... Then they would know where they are talking about. This game is a ''fighting'' game, not a brawl. ''Fighting'' games arenot popular on their story mode, but on their multiplayer :smileywink:

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 19 of 63 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5382 posts

Nov 18, 2012
for once...i agree with Identity
Message 20 of 63 (104 Views)
0 Likes