Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

Re: X to jump is ruining the gameplay for me

[ Edited ]
Oct 21, 2012

You'll get used to it. (I set my controls for jump on Brawl to X and Y to help do quicker short hop attacks and up tilts since it's a **bleep** pain with stick. So I'm already used to this button layout.)
As for button configurations, it's been said on the EVO panel that it will customizable to some extent.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 26 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6913 posts

Oct 21, 2012

BladeXTails wrote:

You'll get used to it. (I set my controls for jump on Brawl to X and Y to help do quicker short hop attacks and up tilts since it's a **bleep** pain with stick. So I'm already used to this button layout.)
As for button configurations, it's been said on the EVO panel that it will customizable to some extent.

X on gamecube and X on PS3 is 2different things....

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 26 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

Oct 21, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

BladeXTails wrote:

I'm talking about the concept of it. It's basically the same thing but on a different button.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 26 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6913 posts

Oct 21, 2012

BladeXTails wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

BladeXTails wrote:

I'm talking about the concept of it. It's basically the same thing but on a different button.

Yeah there needs to be an option on All Stars to make Up on Dpad the jump button

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 26 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 21, 2012

I hate tap jump I always turned it off when playing Brawl because it's annoying and ruins my combos.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 26 (118 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
319 posts

Oct 21, 2012
Thats not exactly the problem. Where just using Smash as an example. The mechanics arrent that well polished yet so using unique or different as an excuse does not justify the problem.

I think this is all opinion. It's preference. Adaptation is factored in to that, IMO. And I disagree that the game isn't polished. But considering that you do, you just have a higher standard than me. And while that's fine, I don't envy you for being that hard to please.

But I still think your comparing it to SSB automatically affects your objectivity, and you should probably reevaluate your interest in this game. Maybe you should just play Super Smash Bros, if that's the game you want to play.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 26 (112 Views)
0 Likes