Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Re: Wow, well I'm done.

Dec 2, 2012
That was targeted at Nick lol, I haven't even read the OP.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 101 of 107 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1659 posts

Dec 2, 2012

I played this game for a couple of days, just enough for the platinum. It's a shame really, maybe in another part of the year I would've enjoyed more, but with Wii U, ZombiU, Mario U, Sonic and a lot more around there's really no space for this...

Message 102 of 107 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Dec 2, 2012
Sonic All Stars is surprisingly great, I'm holding out for the Vita version in hopes that it's on par with the console versions - if so, it's a definite buy.

The Wii U is pretty neat (been playing it at a friends), the launch line up is pretty meh though in terms of utilising the kit, I want to see a game that really takes advantage of the pad screen.
Message 103 of 107 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1659 posts

Dec 2, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Sonic All Stars is surprisingly great, I'm holding out for the Vita version in hopes that it's on par with the console versions - if so, it's a definite buy.

The Wii U is pretty neat (been playing it at a friends), the launch line up is pretty meh though in terms of utilising the kit, I want to see a game that really takes advantage of the pad screen.

Sonic is amazing yes.

ZombiU anyway, though it's not a masterpiece obviously, it's an incredibly good game, probably the best of the launch. Mario is good but yes, it's just Mario on Wii U. ZombiU is the real deal if you ask me. Really tense and old school.

Message 104 of 107 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Dec 2, 2012
I didn't get a chance to give it a good playthrough other then it's pretty unique multiplayer lol. I had the same thoughts on Mario, I mean Super Mario Bros on the Super Nintendo was one of my childhood games, so every iteration tickles my nostalgic side, but it needs to do something new, the graphics werent up to scratch either. So far, Sonic is the game that got me stuck on the Wii U, I may end up buying it for the PS3, but for some reason I doubt it'll feel the same.
Message 105 of 107 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
552 posts

Dec 2, 2012
I know how you feel man, i'm so frustrated by the stupid spammers too, and yeah people are randomly insulting you now, another reason to hate this community.
Message 106 of 107 (110 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Dec 2, 2012

I understand your frustration, but you might want to chill out a bit ;p

Glitches and balance issues will hopefully all get fixed, seems like they're working on it and the first patch is coming soon.

Yh, I hate being presented an unfinished game and paying to be a beta tester as well.

Also, i get irritated by all the sheep bordering on "fanboyism", who are perfectly fine with getting an unfinished product.

Hope you'll be back when things are sorted out! And tell all your friends and family to hold off on the game until then. That's what i'll do

(PS: Kinda on topic: Just got my nariko-main glitch-switched to kratos and i went spamming forward-square just to see how "hard" playing him really is... easily got to my level 3. ridiculous. just by vaguely holding the stick towards my next enemy and pressing square. I somehow lost to another kratos who was better at this, like additionally using the spinning air move. maybe i should switch characters, since i have to move/combo/projectile/feign/throw/counter/dodge my butt off with nariko for my level 3, ridiculous. But kidding... sticking with nariko for now)

Message 107 of 107 (99 Views)
0 Likes