Survivor
2179 posts

Re: Wow, well I'm done.

Nov 27, 2012

FredFai wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

FredFai wrote:
Wait until you see my Dante, the wielder of combos!

Wait until your Dante meets my Kratos, the god of forWARd square! :smileytongue:

Wait until you feel the wrath of my Sly, the all-seeing thief! 

Okay, you know I despise Sly with a passion. Thats taking it too far :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 107 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:
I do have to apologize to certain members of the community. You aren't all bad and I usually make threads like this to blow off steam. Better to take my frustration out on my keyboard rather than myself or the people/things around me.

Knowing me, I'll probably continue to play and continue getting mad.

if the connections are a solvable problem, maybe we can see each other online,

just remember, games are meant to be fun, so chillax and have fun

Play For Fun!
Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 107 (142 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1094 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 107 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9524 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 27, 2012

Soulspinna wrote:
Ah, so you sucked at it. Thanks for playing anyways, dumb****.

another ingorant **bleep**.  1v1 option is still open.  

Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 107 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2792 posts

Nov 27, 2012

I wasn't trying to be a douc** bag earlier but I was just really trying to say its something we all have to deal with. It's not SuperBot's fault that these pitiful people found a way to abuse certain characters/moves.

I won't accept your challenge of 1 vs.1 because I'm pretty horrible in those kinds of situations! I prefer 2 vs. 2 or group battles!

It would be such a shame if you dropped your copy of PSASBR and turned your friends off of mentioning the game to them!

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 107 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9524 posts

Nov 27, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

I wasn't trying to be a douc** bag earlier but I was just really trying to say its something we all have to deal with. It's not SuperBot's fault that these pitiful people found a way to abuse certain characters/moves.

I won't accept your challenge of 1 vs.1 because I'm pretty horrible in those kinds of situations! I prefer 2 vs. 2 or group battles!

It would be such a shame if you dropped your copy of PSASBR and turned your friends off of mentioning the game to them!

I know, but it doesn't help the game get better when certain people say that spam isn't a problem, when in reality it is.  Would much rather see some form of fix rather them be like "well the community is split so we won't do anything"

Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 107 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4263 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

FredFai wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

achus93again wrote:
who are you fighting against anyway?
i've never come across any spammers,
lucky me...

I'll do unranked a lot because my 2v2 partner doesn't play as much as I do (my main is almost cap, his is 250) and almost everyone I fight there and in ranked just spams.  Over and over and over again.

It's not like I don't know how to combat spam.  I roll out of the way, block, etc.  But spam attacks almost always have priority hell I even took to air evading nutsackboy's cakes and it'll still hit me even if I push the evade button.  I'll even use character moves to avoid it, but characters like big daddy have priority over all of my skills and I'm caught in his crap.  

I ran into someone with a 108 black belt...know what they did?  They blind fired with Drake, took cover, and then continued the animation for a CONSTANT stream of blind fire.  Since his attack doesn't knock back, but has stopping power you can trap someone in it constantly.  My team mate got trapped in it and I thought it wasn't so bad so I went to deal with the Drake.  He'd jump around and push barrels over or slide on the ground over and over and over and over again until he could get ME trapped in the spam too.  Then proceeded to tell me he was the number 1 Drake in the whole world.  

Oh man, That is so me. Honestly, I couldn't find a better way to play with Drake than this. I even made my brother mad by playing like this on 1 vs 1 with him. 

Did my Sackboy made you mad last time? Hope you forgive me for that spam. I'm quite not guilty at all. 

You know I love you fred, but yes your sackboy made me yell out loud.  I've been trying to get into melee range with sackboys but that dang electic pad has to be bugged or something.  No matter what I do it'll shock me and sometimes won't even get destroyed until someone steps on it.  

But this Drake...he just sat in a corner the whole time firing constantly, the only time he stopped was that small amount of time it took to pull out the cover so he could just keep up the constant stream.  If you followed him around he'd perform a lengthy combo or spam barrels... seems like my main (e. cole) has the LOWEST priority over all attacks.  No matter who I'm attacking if they start a combo they can break through it, and if I roll the i-frames just give up on me half way through.  

lol, you yelled at the TV in the house with your cousin? Sorry about that. :smileytongue:

I think it's a bad idea for anyone who try to get close to Sackboy. He has a electric pad and a bouncy pad that give him big AP gain together. Also, electric pad + Lv. 1 super = a successful kill. I do think he need some AP reduction, but not that nerfed like Jak. He's just too cute and fun to use. Have you ever used him?

You know, my Drake is on Level 315, so I understand the feelings about him. On Uncharted level, I always use cover wall at first and spam Hammer. It worked like a charm. Any corner, I usually use the cover where anyone couldn't get behind me. He has the greatest defense, or so I thought. His blindfire is so accurate, and his barrael is so effective at rowing the mow. Combine blindfire and barrel, and then BAM. Rise and Rinse. There is an AP burst combo using the blindfire and cover, and we don't want anyone to know this because it's sort of exploit. Yeah, that's the way of iron fist, quoting Cogburn. 

Getting hit while rolling may be caused by lag. It's so striking similar to getting hit while rolling in Uncharted world.

Rusty. Rusty everywhere.
Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 107 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Its only a problem because people let it be a problem.

Do some Combat Trials. I just finished all of Big Daddy's on All-Star, felt good yo.

Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 107 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9524 posts

Nov 27, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

Do some Combat Trials. I just finished all of Big Daddy's on All-Star, felt good yo.

I combat it a great deal almost every match... I use e.cole way too much, I have him almost max rank, and beat all of his challenges and story mode on the hardest difficulty.   Like, I'm not just making this up, it's a real problem and people ABUSE the same attack over and over again and they've gotten it down to a science so they can hit you prefectly as you're done rolling or blocking.  It's nuts.  I honestly don't know how people can argue against this.  

Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 107 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

I combat it a great deal almost every match... I use e.cole way too much, I have him almost max rank, and beat all of his challenges and story mode on the hardest difficulty.   Like, I'm not just making this up, it's a real problem and people ABUSE the same attack over and over again and they've gotten it down to a science so they can hit you prefectly as you're done rolling or blocking.  It's nuts.  I honestly don't know how people can argue against this.  

I fight against people like Kaishinn, Mikadok, and UnlimitedArcherX. They're pretty **bleep** good at this; a lot more than most of the people on here merely because they can do full combos in the middle of a match, and I mean actual legit full combos.

When it comes to fighting these guys spamming is impossible and it turns into more of an actual match.

Once you fight actual, legitimately amazing people, and can hold your own against them, things like spammers become more of a non-issue.

When people like Kratos go after me and try spam grabbing, they get it once or twice but then they start screwing up because I start blocking and returning their own attacks.

Evil Cole is my 4th best so I'll give some advice; grind. Grind like no tomorrow. But make sure to use Stop a lot and go into guards. Guarding, blocking, and dodge rolling is the only true OP.

Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 107 (92 Views)
0 Likes