Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Re: Wow, well I'm done.

Nov 27, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

Goldhawk, you need to quit your **bleep**. And why make a thread about something if you don't want our opinions? Man, the world of gaming is full of **bleep** people..

I actually liked this community once but then I realized how stupid everyone is...supporting spam, whining over certain things super bot has no control over, etc.  

I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make sure games that I do like, or at one point did like get better for not just me but for everyone, that involves making myself look like a total **bleep**.  

Message 51 of 107 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Nov 27, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

do you even kratos

I bet he doesn't even kratos 

I don't even Kratos.  

Message 52 of 107 (153 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Nov 27, 2012

GnomeWizard wrote:
I don't think the OP is trolling he's probably just **bleep** because of this game. My friend just sold this game today because these issues were soo bad, and the lack of content kept him from keeping it. I can't really blame people for being angry with this game. I'm keeping it because I bought the psn version, although it gets agrivating I'm trying to get my moneys worth with it. It's still the best game I have for my vita.

Thing is, things just seem to get worse the more I play.  I had a ridiculous amount of fun up until 2 days ago.  Just run into constant BS like this game wants me to quit.  

Then someone who has the nerve to say they're the best in the world because they can abuse an attack the entire game... 

Message 53 of 107 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4384 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

achus93again wrote:
who are you fighting against anyway?
i've never come across any spammers,
lucky me...

I'll do unranked a lot because my 2v2 partner doesn't play as much as I do (my main is almost cap, his is 250) and almost everyone I fight there and in ranked just spams.  Over and over and over again.

It's not like I don't know how to combat spam.  I roll out of the way, block, etc.  But spam attacks almost always have priority hell I even took to air evading nutsackboy's cakes and it'll still hit me even if I push the evade button.  I'll even use character moves to avoid it, but characters like big daddy have priority over all of my skills and I'm caught in his crap.  

I ran into someone with a 108 black belt...know what they did?  They blind fired with Drake, took cover, and then continued the animation for a CONSTANT stream of blind fire.  Since his attack doesn't knock back, but has stopping power you can trap someone in it constantly.  My team mate got trapped in it and I thought it wasn't so bad so I went to deal with the Drake.  He'd jump around and push barrels over or slide on the ground over and over and over and over again until he could get ME trapped in the spam too.  Then proceeded to tell me he was the number 1 Drake in the whole world.  

Oh man, That is so me. Honestly, I couldn't find a better way to play with Drake than this. I even made my brother mad by playing like this on 1 vs 1 with him. 

Did my Sackboy made you mad last time? Hope you forgive me for that spam. I'm quite not guilty at all. 

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 54 of 107 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
633 posts

Nov 27, 2012
No. CM Punk is the best in the world.
Photobucket
Message 55 of 107 (133 Views)
Survivor
2179 posts

Nov 27, 2012

FredFai wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

achus93again wrote:
lucky me...

I'll do unranked a lot because my 2v2 partner doesn't play as much as I do (my main is almost cap, his is 250) and almost everyone I fight there and in ranked just spams.  Over and over and over again.

It's not like I don't know how to combat spam.  I roll out of the way, block, etc.  But spam attacks almost always have priority hell I even took to air evading nutsackboy's cakes and it'll still hit me even if I push the evade button.  I'll even use character moves to avoid it, but characters like big daddy have priority over all of my skills and I'm caught in his crap.  

I ran into someone with a 108 black belt...know what they did?  They blind fired with Drake, took cover, and then continued the animation for a CONSTANT stream of blind fire.  Since his attack doesn't knock back, but has stopping power you can trap someone in it constantly.  My team mate got trapped in it and I thought it wasn't so bad so I went to deal with the Drake.  He'd jump around and push barrels over or slide on the ground over and over and over and over again until he could get ME trapped in the spam too.  Then proceeded to tell me he was the number 1 Drake in the whole world.  

Oh man, That is so me. Honestly, I couldn't find a better way to play with Drake than this. I even made my brother mad by playing like this on 1 vs 1 with him. 

Did my Sackboy made you mad last time? Hope you forgive me for that spam. I'm quite not guilty at all. 

Lawl, remember that 1v1 we had a few days ago? You pretty much did this, but I didn't call you out on it, because I don't get butt hurt easy. FredFai, spammer, exposed! Smiley Tongue

Message 56 of 107 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Nov 27, 2012
They should have Piccolo yelling DODGE! In the tutorial lol
Message 57 of 107 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4384 posts

Nov 27, 2012
Wait until you see my Dante, the wielder of combos!
Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 58 of 107 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Nov 27, 2012

FredFai wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

achus93again wrote:
lucky me...

You know I love you fred, but yes your sackboy made me yell out loud.  I've been trying to get into melee range with sackboys but that dang electic pad has to be bugged or something.  No matter what I do it'll shock me and sometimes won't even get destroyed until someone steps on it.  

But this Drake...he just sat in a corner the whole time firing constantly, the only time he stopped was that small amount of time it took to pull out the cover so he could just keep up the constant stream.  If you followed him around he'd perform a lengthy combo or spam barrels... seems like my main (e. cole) has the LOWEST priority over all attacks.  No matter who I'm attacking if they start a combo they can break through it, and if I roll the i-frames just give up on me half way through.  

Message 59 of 107 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Nov 27, 2012
Back on topic. I have only problems with Kratos and not sackboy. Sackboy I'll use my constructo pistol(Ratchet), drop an electric pad; I'll drop agents of doom. Kratos eh, need some Piccolo training
Message 60 of 107 (112 Views)
0 Likes