Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
2390 posts

Re: Wow, well I'm done.

Nov 27, 2012
I don't think the OP is trolling he's probably just **bleep** because of this game. My friend just sold this game today because these issues were soo bad, and the lack of content kept him from keeping it. I can't really blame people for being angry with this game. I'm keeping it because I bought the psn version, although it gets agrivating I'm trying to get my moneys worth with it. It's still the best game I have for my vita.
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 107 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4083 posts

Nov 27, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

khknight wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

>big daddy

>cheap

oh wait what

Well, he can constantly mash the triangle button even though HE ISNT HITTING A THING. big daddy noobs can just spam that until some poor soul gets caught into because of someone else.

heres an easy fix, change it(NOT NERF, NO NERF) so you can only keep mashing the triangle IF the first hit actuall hits someone.

Are you kidding? If he's in that state just throw a projectile at him and he's down.

Right cause a big daddy would totally start mashing the button when were paying attention to him.

the big daddys ive run into do this when everyone is busy **bleep** each other. its easy ap if someone gets thrown into that madness.

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 107 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 27, 2012

khknight wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

khknight wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

>big daddy

>cheap

oh wait what

Well, he can constantly mash the triangle button even though HE ISNT HITTING A THING. big daddy noobs can just spam that until some poor soul gets caught into because of someone else.

heres an easy fix, change it(NOT NERF, NO NERF) so you can only keep mashing the triangle IF the first hit actuall hits someone.

Are you kidding? If he's in that state just throw a projectile at him and he's down.

Right cause a big daddy would totally start mashing the button when were paying attention to him.

the big daddys ive run into do this when everyone is busy **bleep** each other. its easy ap if someone gets thrown into that madness.

Yes.

He does it while everyone is busy.

Which is what he's supposed to do.

Have you even Big Daddyd?

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 107 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Nov 27, 2012
Well this has been a waste of 40 seconds *b-l-e-e-p* being constructive.
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 107 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4083 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 27, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

khknight wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

khknight wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

>big daddy

>cheap

oh wait what

Yes.

He does it while everyone is busy.

Which is what he's supposed to do.

Have you even Big Daddyd?

lets. Not forget the main point.

he can mash triangle even though he isnt hitting a thing.

he shouldnt be able to do this unless the first hit is successful

am i really asking for too much?its not even a nerf really. Hell if this was implemented than SB would be doing the noobs a favor.

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 107 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9641 posts

Nov 27, 2012

achus93again wrote:
who are you fighting against anyway?
i've never come across any spammers,
lucky me...

I'll do unranked a lot because my 2v2 partner doesn't play as much as I do (my main is almost cap, his is 250) and almost everyone I fight there and in ranked just spams.  Over and over and over again.

It's not like I don't know how to combat spam.  I roll out of the way, block, etc.  But spam attacks almost always have priority hell I even took to air evading nutsackboy's cakes and it'll still hit me even if I push the evade button.  I'll even use character moves to avoid it, but characters like big daddy have priority over all of my skills and I'm caught in his crap.  

I ran into someone with a 108 black belt...know what they did?  They blind fired with Drake, took cover, and then continued the animation for a CONSTANT stream of blind fire.  Since his attack doesn't knock back, but has stopping power you can trap someone in it constantly.  My team mate got trapped in it and I thought it wasn't so bad so I went to deal with the Drake.  He'd jump around and push barrels over or slide on the ground over and over and over and over again until he could get ME trapped in the spam too.  Then proceeded to tell me he was the number 1 Drake in the whole world.  

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 107 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Nov 27, 2012
If you don't like the game or the community, why do you remain on the forums?
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 107 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9641 posts

Nov 27, 2012

SonicFanDj wrote:

Wow either you suck,or you don't even try,each time I encounter a spammer he usually loses since he gets ganged up on,& this game is balanced (no offense btw) 

Oh, I have no problem beating your typical spammer, that's not the problem.  You aren't getting what I'm talking about.

Why the HELL is spam so useful?  It's exploited by everyone, and people who actually KNOW HOW TO spam right will make you lose the match.  I'm not just talking about the Kratos characters that stand still and push forward square to grapple all goddamn day, I'm talking about people who can literally trap you or use team work to trap you....or just simply gain tons of AP from high priority attacks.  

I have yet to lose a 1v1.  I lost ONE 2v2 match (with a friend, many more online) because of sackboy spam and I honestly can't tell you how many times I've 2v1ed people in the 2v2 play list because my team mate can't see them or my team mate got knocked out of the match.  I wish I could record some matches because it gets freakin intense.  

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 107 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9641 posts

Nov 27, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:
1 v 1 me bro

add me, I might have to delete someone though.  

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 107 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9641 posts

Nov 27, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

achus93again wrote:
who are you fighting against anyway?
i've never come across any spammers,
lucky me...

acutally i see a lot of spammers, most people in the leadboards spam, and even will straight up tell you they do, its "the only way to make sure you win" as they say.

exactly.  I'm not the only one who sees it.  My 2v2 partner doesn't even want to play this game either because of all the cheap spamming we've been running into.  It was worse yesteday though, today wasn't as bad for spam.  

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 107 (156 Views)
0 Likes