Highlighted
Aug 15 2012
By: X-LMAO-X First Son 9 posts

Would you like to see her being in the final roster?

17 replies 350 views Edited Aug 15, 2012

hi! as you can see i'm new here. I been reading posts like crazy because, well i was bored. i noticed that the majority of the threads were about requesting characters and wasted slots. i noticed that the most requested chars are crash, spyro and cloud (all 3rd parties) but everyone seems to forget that they are 1st party characters that would make excellent challengers in this game. just like kat, for me she's perfect for this game, she has the carisma, the moves, also she's from a new sony ip.

kat

you will say no to this pretty face?

Message 1 of 18 (350 Views)
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Re: Would you like to see her being in the final roster?

Aug 15, 2012

X-LMAO-X wrote:

hi! as you can see i'm new here. I been reading posts like crazy because, well i was bored. i noticed that the majority of the threads were about requesting characters and wasted slots. i noticed that the most requested chars are crash, spyro and cloud (all 3rd parties) but everyone seems to forget that they are 1st party characters that would make excellent challengers in this game. just like kat, for me she's perfect for this game, she has the carisma, the moves, also she's from a new sony ip.

kat

you will say no to this pretty face?

Hi, welcome to the forum. Please post in a thread that already has this topic. There's a thread dedicated to wishes stickied at the top.

We are also aware of the desire for Kat, rest assured.

Enjoy your time in the forum and have fun posting ideas and thoughts. Keeping in mind however to make sure a thread doesn't already exist for your topic before posting.

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 2 of 18 (339 Views)
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Aug 15, 2012
Good evening and welcome! And it's safe to say that a lot of people would love Kat's presence in this kinda game, myself included.
Message 3 of 18 (330 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

Aug 15, 2012
isn't gravity rush only on vita?
Message 4 of 18 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
677 posts

Aug 15, 2012
Yeah welcome. And. I don't own a vita or gravity rush but I want Kat. She's a vita rep a japenese style character female and has interesting gameplay potential
Message 5 of 18 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
646 posts

Aug 15, 2012

I would also love to have Kat in the game. She's actually probably the charcter I want the most, if you go exclusively off of moveset potential. (Crash and Spyro obviously take presedence in significance to the brand of PlayStation)

Message 6 of 18 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42142 posts

Aug 15, 2012

krusher10 wrote:
isn't gravity rush only on vita?

Yep.  Started out as a PS3 title but they found that the Vita was probably a better home for it. 

They're trying to keep roster parity between the 2 versions but I would have found it interesting if both had their own set of characters representative of their platforms (Vita dipping into the PSP library as well).  So for instance, Vita would have Aveline as their AC rep and PS3 would have Connor/Ezio.  I think that kind of setup would have given some characters better chances but at the same time, it expands on how many characters need to be balanced which is more work for SuperBot =\  I also thought about having the "cross-save" thing working so if you own both, you can unlock the platform specific ones in the other version but that would just lead to an outcry of the character data being in each opposite version anyways.

/stupid post Smiley Tongue

Message 7 of 18 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Aug 15, 2012
If so, no complaints. Shes expected.
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 8 of 18 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1271 posts

Aug 15, 2012
Kat would be a cool addition to the already great roster!

PlayStation All-Stars "Best In The World!"
Message 9 of 18 (262 Views)
Sackboy
546 posts

Aug 15, 2012
I have never seen anyone complain about Kat. I don't have a Vita, but I think she would be great.
Why did the chicken cross the road?
We're both lawyers.
Message 10 of 18 (171 Views)
0 Likes