Uncharted Territory
1708 posts

Re: Would you guys be opposed to Max Payne?

Jan 17, 2013
I've never played Max Payne but, I have heard about Bullet Time, so if he was a character in the game I would say that Bullet Time would be his Lvl 3
Message 11 of 14 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Jan 17, 2013
im kind of opposed to it, there are already too many human-like characters in the game, they need some more cartoony people, like Parappa
16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

^^^THIS LINK BELOW EXPLAINS WHY THEY SHOULD BE ADDED IN. vvv
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Message 12 of 14 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9942 posts

Jan 17, 2013
I love Max Payne, but he wouldn't really fit in this game. He'd literally just roll back and forth shooting.

But it would be cool to hear a monologue of his in his cutscenes.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 13 of 14 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 17, 2013

nasrulez wrote:
I love Max Payne, but he wouldn't really fit in this game. He'd literally just roll back and forth shooting.

But it would be cool to hear a monologue of his in his cutscenes.

"Sitting down on the job was never my policy... but planting bombs to counter-terrorize people wasn't either. Ugh, I need a drink like a fat man needs a cheeseburger." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 14 of 14 (33 Views)
0 Likes