Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Re: Would this fix Dante or break him?

Mar 6, 2013
What if tremor had a guard break attribute? That way at least someone can't just sit there and block every dang attack Dante has. It'll at least make the opponent think before they just hold down L1.

See more on Know Your Meme
Message 21 of 24 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1779 posts

Mar 6, 2013

sprocideon wrote:
What if tremor had a guard break attribute? That way at least someone can't just sit there and block every dang attack Dante has. It'll at least make the opponent think before they just hold down L1.

That would actually be a cool idea, since I'm fairly sure it has shield break capabilities in the actual DmC game. Plus it seems really weird that a combo heavy character like Dante doesn't have a single guard break move, espeically considering how useful it is in DmC.

The attack would obviously have to be slowed down a little for it to have guard break, which would break a ton of his combos. It would be better if it was chargeable, with the fully charged version having guard break. 

I'd also like to see his down circle have the ability to be charged; the longer you hold it down, the farther/faster it goes & more powerful it becomes. It would at leats give Dante one ranged move, which he desperately needs.

Message 22 of 24 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Mar 6, 2013
I agree, the charged ideas for both moves sound like decent buffs for him.

See more on Know Your Meme
Message 23 of 24 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
578 posts

Mar 6, 2013
Giving Arbiter some guard break properties would make so much sense. <3
The Tremor move is supposed to create, y'know, an ACTUAL tremor.
 photo psasbrsig_zpsdfbc77fd.jpg
Message 24 of 24 (50 Views)