Gaming Beast
1779 posts

Re: Would anyone be interested in a Collector's Edition?

Jun 12, 2012

boboMELOSHE wrote:

I am definitely waiting for a collectors edition to be announced. its the only thing stopping me from preordering the game now lol. ill be picking it up day one even if i dont preorder though

I personally hope SuperBot and Sony make a Collector's Edition with the aforementioned DLC pass instead of doing pre-order bonuses at certain retailers (for example, preorder at Amazon you get Ratchet and Clank, preorder at GameStop you get Kratos, etc.).

The fighters basically make this game what it is. They're way too important for some to be held back as pre-order DLC.

Message 20 of 30 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Jun 12, 2012

IceColdKilla44 wrote:

I personally hope SuperBot and Sony make a Collector's Edition with the aforementioned DLC pass instead of doing pre-order bonuses at certain retailers (for example, preorder at Amazon you get Ratchet and Clank, preorder at GameStop you get Kratos, etc.).

The fighters basically make this game what it is. They're way too important for some to be held back as pre-order DLC.

I agree. A DLC pass, like the one they are offerring with the Borderlands Collector's Edition, would be better suited for this game.

Message 21 of 30 (49 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1357 posts

Jun 18, 2012

Depending on what's included i would buy one.

Message 22 of 30 (49 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1357 posts

Jun 18, 2012

IceColdKilla44 wrote:

drepsx3 wrote:

Depending on what's included i would buy one.

What particular things would you be interested in?

A voucher for exclusive characters, steelbook cover with the entire roster on it, an artbook, poster, PS All Stars Keychain, and PSN avatars.

Message 23 of 30 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4536 posts

Jun 19, 2012

I'd love to see a C.E., but they'd have to price it right, and pack a bunch of nice goodies like box art, soundtrack, and maybe even a small statue of their entire roster!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 24 of 30 (49 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Jun 20, 2012

depends on the price because I already got to get the vita version as well

Photobucket
Message 25 of 30 (49 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
930 posts

Jun 20, 2012

HELL YEAH I WOULD BE!

Photobucket
Message 26 of 30 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
379 posts

Jun 20, 2012

I would love to have a collector's edition! But I do have some concerns with this...

1) Price This would definitely be a problem for some people, including me. With all of the things that you listed, it would definitely be very expensive! They could fix this by taking out a couple of things from your suggestions (maybe the additional games).

2) Vita For some reason, I have a feeling that if they did make a collector's edition it would be only for the PS3. They could fix this by having both the Vita and PS3 versions in the collectors edition with a key chain and some DLC/ Not as many bonuses. Another Way they could fix this is by just making another one exactly like the PS3 one, but just put in the Vita version (best option).

Message 27 of 30 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1779 posts

Jun 20, 2012

Perhaps then instead of a Collector's Edition, Sony could make a "PS All Stars: Ultimate Edition Bundle" or something like that which includes the PS3 version, the PS Vita version, and a few of the extras I mentioned.

It's clear that Sony really wants to stress the cross-platform play that this game will offer, and offering a value bundle with a few extras would really convince a lot of people to get both versions. The extras (such as the DLC pass, soundtrack, and maybe a documentary) would mainly serve as a way of convincing people to get both versions of this game, since they would only be available via this bundle.

I could see all of that easily costing under $100. Maybe $80 for both versions of the game and a few exclusive extras would be a great price, in my opinion.

Message 28 of 30 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Re: Would anyone be interested in a Collector's Edition or PS3/Vita Bundle?

Dec 7, 2012
Ultimate Playstation All-stars -Platinum edition by the end of the year prolly.....
Message 30 of 30 (37 Views)
0 Likes