The worst voice actor is Hades.

Hardcore

Message 41 of 59 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
622 posts

Re: Worst voice acting?

Jan 16, 2013

Being a big Jak fan, I was dissapointed at Jak's voice in PSASBR. Its a good placeholder for Jak's voice, but I really miss his voice in 2 and 3.

Message 42 of 59 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2013

BurstLimitKL wrote:

Being a big Jak fan, I was dissapointed at Jak's voice in PSASBR. Its a good placeholder for Jak's voice, but I really miss his voice in 2 and 3.

Good place holder huh?

Watch short 9sec video and wait for his All Stars scene and compare... Listen to the tome very carefully. May have to watch more then once...

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 43 of 59 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
622 posts

Jan 16, 2013

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

BurstLimitKL wrote:

Good place holder huh?

Watch short 9sec video and wait for his All Stars scene and compare... Listen to the tome very carefully. May have to watch more then once...

Don't get me wrong, I would much prefer the old voice. Its not like it sounds horrible enough that its a huge disgrace to Jak, but hey, what can you do.

Message 44 of 59 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 16, 2013

Next time on PSASBR forums... 
Talk of more characters who desperately want to sound like Rorschach. We're lookin' at you Christian Bale...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 45 of 59 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3659 posts

Jan 16, 2013

I can't stand Sackboy's voice...

Message 46 of 59 (75 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 16, 2013

Splatteregg wrote:

REAL TALK: Stephen Fry needs more lines, his voice is magic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 47 of 59 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
295 posts

Jan 16, 2013

Splatteregg wrote:

Is it because it has none?

Message 48 of 59 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Jan 16, 2013

BurstLimitKL wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

BurstLimitKL wrote:

Good place holder huh?

Don't get me wrong, I would much prefer the old voice. Its not like it sounds horrible enough that its a huge disgrace to Jak, but hey, what can you do.

Actually it is that horrible. Do I need to remind you that the line Jak says in all stars is nothing original Jak would even come close to saying? 2nd do you not here the tone difference as well? Thats 2 in one. Now 3rd is personalty. Jak in all stars lacked badassness? Did you miss that?

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 49 of 59 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2013

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

BurstLimitKL wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

BurstLimitKL wrote:

Good place holder huh?

Actually it is that horrible. That's subjective. Do I need to remind you that the line Jak says in all stars is nothing original Jak would even come close to saying? "Original" Jak didn't talk. 2nd do you not here the tone difference as well? Thats 2 in one. Now 3rd is personaltyJak in all stars lacked badassness? Are you asking us? Did you miss that?

Someone seems a little hostile...

WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 50 of 59 (55 Views)
0 Likes