Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 23 2012
By: Boomtonic Lombax Warrior 140 posts

Worst review ever

14 replies 620 views Edited Dec 23, 2012

http://www.quartertothree.com/fp/2012/12/21/playstation-all-stars-at-the-front-line-of-the-clone-war...

Man, this was just too ridiculous. I wrote my thoughts about this review in the comment section, ''Marius Henriksen'' is me.

Anybody else share my thoughts?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (620 Views)
Lombax Warrior
90 posts

Re: Worst review ever

Dec 23, 2012

LOL! That review is pitifull and you owned him or her.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (601 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Dec 23, 2012
I lawl'd at attack juice. I more or less agree with his statement saying the games super system has a high risk high reward type of deal, also , missing supers is like missing attacks on an opponent and his health regenerating x(
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (591 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 23, 2012

OP you typed this

And last but not least; how is the leveling system pointless when you unlock icons, backgrounds, taunts, costumes etc by leveling up??? How can you present all this content as a bad thing?

thats one thing i dont agree on, besides  the animations and the costume the rest of the unlocks are preety pointless why would you lvl your char to lvl 300 to get a background that gets covered by the icon and belt? and besides after lvl 300 you gain nothing so i agree that atleast the level system is kinda worthless imo they could have done this on another way for the deserving unlocks

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (571 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Dec 23, 2012
that was extremely biased no matter what the author has to see it went good thing about smash/bad thing about allstars, why cant people just say what really happened it took ideas from smash did not clone. this isnt cn punchtime explosion for gods sake but noone brings that up
#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 15 (566 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6387 posts

Dec 23, 2012

This was the most saddest and biased review I have seen for this game.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (550 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Dec 23, 2012

I'm not even disgusted by the fact the reviewer gave PSABR 1 star. It's just how bad the review was on it's own.

Completely and shamelessly subjective. The reviewer didn't even try to understand the game by playing on the games terms. It's like trying to play monopoly as if it was dungeons and dragons. They're not the same game the same rules and tactics do not apply at all.

But I do like this review as it has now shown me that if I wanted to, I could write a review and not worry about being this bad.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (536 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
535 posts

Dec 23, 2012
If you don't want to help out reviewers like that then do the BEST thing possible and avoid that site.

No one else click on that article and give that site or that reviewer advertisement money. They don't deserve it.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 15 (458 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Dec 23, 2012

IzoGray wrote:
If you don't want to help out reviewers like that then do the BEST thing possible and avoid that site.

No one else click on that article and give that site or that reviewer advertisement money. They don't deserve it.

which is why i didn't even bother....

Play For Fun!
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (438 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1358 posts

Dec 23, 2012

That guy is a despicable man. I hope he gets fired for such a disgusting and childish review.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 15 (417 Views)