Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 06 2013
By: enano_javi Lombax Warrior 192 posts

Worst Community Ever

17 replies 258 views Edited Feb 6, 2013

Honestly, this is the worst community ever. People in here tend to offend instead of respecting the other persons opinion.  Why can't we all be at peace and only do valid arguments with a good ethical judgment? No, we instead, as I've seen in a lot but a lot of post, continue to offend the players skill, always. More than 50 post that say nerf this or that, and more than 10 replys that always say "you suck, you have no skill" instead of actually reading and giving out your opinion and maybe helping him out. You never know who's writing or simply coming over here to see if they would want to buy this game or not.  You might be getting someone frustrated and making him stop playing and selling the game, or making a future player disgusted by how things are, never interesting him to buy this game. We should really be more like...  The UMVC3 community for example. People like Maximillian always trying to help out noobs, and motivating people to enter the fighting games for their first time. Tournaments full of spectators always laughing and having a good time. Sure there are always people that are disrespectful, but it is never like in this community. In Marvel its like 3/10 that don't care about others opinion, in here its like 6/10, only 4 help out or explain why they disagree never offending.  Really, if you have nothing good to say just shut up.

Btw. I totally agree with Sony's decision in the last days. This game was to celebrate all that Sony was with their fans, it didn't come out as it should've. Therefore they made a good decision and gave it to an experienced Sony company.  Honestly
PSASBR wasn't looking like it was worthy to hold that much history and making it into something grand that would bring all the fans together. For more that I like this game its just how I see it. I would've preferred for it to take as much time as it could to make and give out more than 20 char. I've never seen a fighting game that gave out less than 20, they always had more and some weren't really fan favorites in PSASBR. And their response to the community took soo long with only 2 updates, wich some didn't even do anything to satisfy the original problem and it also made new problems like in the Vita, when the music goes away. I really hope this decision will make the game better or even make a better version of it.  And PEOPLE! Superbot didn't die out, our awesome company is still very much alive. I really hope they make Heavenly Sword 2, as they said they would... I would be like... TAKE MY MONEY! :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 18 (258 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1190 posts

Re: Worst Community Ever

Feb 6, 2013

Oh good, just what we needed. Another one of these 

And that's the Gospel Truth Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 18 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
27 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Yeah good give an example bout what he is saying, totally agreeing with him more

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 18 (244 Views)
Fender Bender
2792 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Gonilic is actually right on this.

You just left a much worse impression to anyone who may just happen to be looking at the forum, seeking assistance, or forming an opinion of the game.

A forum is not just to compliment each other or the developers on what they've done. We got some good threads with constructive criticism.

Those ignorant people you're talking about that say they have skill or another player sucks blatantly are everywhere, not just here. The same thing is always done about them. It's dealt with.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 18 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
406 posts

Feb 6, 2013
Yea he's not doing anything wrong by pointing out some things he doesn't see fit. And honestly, he's right, so why be one of those people he's talking about. It's a game, we should enjoy it and not have to bother with disrespect
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 18 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
406 posts

Feb 6, 2013
@hellsagent while i do think there's some good threads here and ignorant people everywhere, is it wrong to want change? He wants to make it better. Plus, I would say at least people might take it as a sign of trying for a better community.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 18 (194 Views)
Lombax Warrior
192 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Hey, hey. Don't come at me bout something that Hollow dude said. And he did help me with my point, he didn't even read it all at first before commenting. I mean I posted, refreshed and there he replied. And he didn't give out an opinion, he instead said that this was "just another one of those irrelevant post."

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 18 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1512 posts

Feb 6, 2013
Whats with all the hate? Im just here to have fun & improve (not directed at you enano)
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 18 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
192 posts

Feb 6, 2013

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

Gonilic is actually right on this.

You just left a much worse impression to anyone who may just happen to be looking at the forum, seeking assistance, or forming an opinion of the game.

A forum is not just to compliment each other or the developers on what they've done. We got some good threads with constructive criticism.

Those ignorant people you're talking about that say they have skill or another player sucks blatantly are everywhere, not just here. The same thing is always done about them. It's dealt with.

But i've never seen a community do it so frequently as this one. I know these kind of people are everywhere but there are lot of them here that are sometimes supported. And its more those posts than the ones with constructive criticism, as you say "some". And I know I could've made it worse but at least im trying to get this community to change.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 18 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
192 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Laybackkid wrote:
Whats with all the hate? Im just here to have fun & improve (not directed at you enano)

Huh? Im lost... We are all here for that, but what I mean is that sometimes we end up getting trolled and mad instead of finding help... My post wasn't directed to you either dude! lol xD

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 18 (134 Views)