Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Re: With the exception of the 20 characters, Paul Gale has always been right except for...

Oct 9, 2012
and stagerheavon - who said I want you to believe me, its infact the opposite. I want you to believe Paul Gale, all the more better when he turns out to be wrong.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 21 of 30 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Re: With the exception of the 20 characters, Paul Gale has always been right except for...

Oct 9, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Funnily enough, as cynical as I sound here, I don't hate the guy on a personal way. Seeing countless number of blind 'derp Paul Gale is my master' threads p*** me off though, and if no one else is gonna voice there opinions against the guy, then I'll be the one to do it. Ill be back though, 11th isn't too far away. Carry on feeding his ego, when it crashes and burns, I'll enjoy reading the 'Paul Gale lied' & 'Dont blame Paul Gale' threads.

Sad but it is true lol. But at the sametime you need just let people have there opinions. If you they want to look like a jack*** then let them because at the end of the day we are going to see who fault to blame.

Message 22 of 30 (128 Views)
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Oct 9, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
and stagerheavon - who said I want you to believe me, its infact the opposite. I want you to believe Paul Gale, all the more better when he turns out to be wrong.

I'll excuse the complete mess you made of my name lol.

Yeah im sure everyone wants to believe him, but i'm just saying his track record so far, i trust him 100%.

If he's wrong, i think he was told the wrong info. That's all.

ハマり度MAX!!
Message 23 of 30 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Oct 9, 2012
Fair enough, a rational voice in the thread, kudos.
Message 24 of 30 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Oct 9, 2012
and lol sorry stargateheaven - autocorrect on my phone. I like your optimism, but we shall see soon enough.
Message 25 of 30 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Oct 9, 2012

I honestly think the twenty character confirmation was a misunderstanding.

"All twenty characters you see here are in the game."

To me, that sounds like he's saying all are on disc (none of the first twenty are DLC). He never said that there wasn't any more characters, nor used the word "only".

Message 26 of 30 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 9, 2012

I truly believe there are 20 characters when I look back at the 20+ remarks I relize that it also included 20 as the final roster, anyone else get the feeling that they just wanted to keep up optimism as long as possible with the + at the end

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 27 of 30 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Oct 9, 2012
Ya a long time ago they confirmed that would be at BGS. It was like back in June or July. Most people were thinking that would be the last reveal before the game released like a week or two later. which made sense at the time. get a reveal in, raise the hype, then push the game out the door.
Message 28 of 30 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Oct 9, 2012

I still find it strange that they announced all the leaked fighters so quickly. Why show 8 characters at 2 events, especially when there was months left until release?

They've dug themselves into a hole. How are they going to get people who aren't already fans of the game on-board?

Message 29 of 30 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Oct 9, 2012
I think the beta leak had a lot to do with it unfortunately. Now we just have to wait and see what it is they're planning for the next month before release. We'll find out on the 11th.
Message 30 of 30 (59 Views)
0 Likes