"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 1 of 23 (231 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
993 posts

Re: Will your Fav character be your main

Oct 22, 2012
Fav char is Sweet Tooth, but i'm havin major trouble deciding if I like his or Parappa's playstyle better
Message 2 of 23 (228 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Oct 22, 2012
theirs your favorite character... then theirs your favorite game play. i dont know if ill play my favorite because the dante play style is the way i like to play fighters. theres a few in there similar so ill just have to wait and see. i will play them all
Message 3 of 23 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Oct 22, 2012
My favourite character is Raiden, though I'm not sure he will perform as brutally and as efficient as others. Though, I guess it depends on the controller, IMO. It's because he has a sword, and there are many others with guns and all sorts...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am not like my father. The world I create will not be like his."
Message 4 of 23 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
253 posts

Oct 22, 2012

My fav is PaRappa, but maybe Drake will fit my playstyle :3

Message 5 of 23 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
31 posts

Oct 22, 2012

Ratchet & Clank, PaRappa, and Sir Deniel Fortesque are from my 3 favorite games, and I'm maining all of them whether I suck with them, or not. (I'm not too shabby with PaRappa in the Beta.)

Message 6 of 23 (196 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Oct 22, 2012

Favorite character is Sir Daniel Fortesque. I will have him as a main, but that's not decided right away due to not playing as him yet. After I try out chars I might main, as of now, it'll be Sweet Tooth. Since I'm doing well with him as of this Beta with just his Level 1 Super.

As well as his moveset being easy for me to understand. Even though as people stated that he's 'slow', I was still able to obtain lots of wins.

arrownoir wrote:

why? I don't even know, maybe it's because he's too overused

I agree with him on being overused. I thought about playing Kratos (not as a main) but it just seems like I'm not really trying if I play as him in Online. And cause with the complaints he received, I'll stick with playing as him Offline.

Colonel Mael Radec complaints were only "Side + Triangle", and I can play as him fine while I remember three Radec's in three different matches relying only on "Side + Triangle".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 7 of 23 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Oct 22, 2012

COREYMCGUIRE1993 wrote:
theirs your favorite character... then theirs your favorite game play. i dont know if ill play my favorite because the dante play style is the way i like to play fighters. theres a few in there similar so ill just have to wait and see. i will play them all

This couldn't be more true. When I first played SSBB I envisioned my main would be Sonic because he was my favorite character in the game, but I ended up maining Lucas because his playstyle catered to me more. I still played as Sonic on occasion but my main was without a doubt Lucas.

As for PSASBR, my favorite is Sir Dan and Sweet Tooth and I seriously intend on maining one or the other but I could see myself playing as Raiden or Big Daddy.

Message 8 of 23 (165 Views)
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 22, 2012

Nariko is my favorite character and Nariko is my favorite gameplay style.

Soyeah.

Message 9 of 23 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Oct 22, 2012
I certainly want him to be my main.

The character I like most is the character that began my hype for the game and it's Big Daddy because as a Bioshock fan I loved the surprise, I know in most videos he's in you see him getting the crap beat out of him left and right but I'm determined enough to find the secrets to mastering his gameplay.
Message 10 of 23 (138 Views)