Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Re: Will this game have an online practice mode?

Oct 23, 2012
You know what playing against the CPU gets you? NOTHING
This would be awesome but we prolly wont see it. Playing actual 1v1s and 2v2s is practice as long as you;ve spent some time learning your characters skillset. Learning what moves to block/dodge/airdodge is going to be key. Learning the pace of the game is going to be key. Learning each characters moveset is going to be key. It's not like in smash where every character has basically the same moves (at varying speeds) aside from 4 B buttons.
That being said I actually believe fighting CPUs to be bad for your skill level. A big part of fighting games for me is muscle memory and consistency. Playing CPUs is good for initially getting used to my combos and skillset but after that they are useless. It gets you in the habit of doing things you couldnt do because A)the computer falls for the same stuff all the time B) the CPU will not punish you most of the time when they should and when they do it won;t be as hard. Playing against the CPU doesn;t give people the idea of how important it is to play carefully and not get hit yourself while maintaining safe offense.
PSN : PsYkiiiK and also FroZiiiN.... PsYkiiiK is always on PSASBR HMU for some 1v1s
Message 31 of 35 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Ahhhhh well those items sound Amazingly fun anyways !!!!! haha I wonder what kind of items they would wanna use when Rayman and Crash come in the picture !!!!! Mmmmm.....

Heh yeah the CPUS don't give you anything at all....

I guess it depends on the mode you're in ~ ?????

But nonetheless the CPUS would be DUMB anyways! haha

Heart RAYMAN Heart

RAYMAN'S GIRL/LOVER/WIFE/STALKER/ADMIRER 3333333333
My Account on Anivide!!!
http://www.anivide.com/user/Sexygamergirl

A GAMER.
A COSPLAYER
A FUN AND FRIENDLY ALSO HYPER GIRL.
REMEMBER THIS FOREVER.........
I AM A FOREVER RAYMAN FANGIRL AND GAMER.
A JIM CARRY FAN
I LOVE & SUPPORT THE FRENCH AND UK ACCENTS AND COUNTRY.

Message 32 of 35 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 24, 2012

They already released a bunch of weapons but I only remember what's in the BETA. Woman LOL Also, I agree that practice against a BOT is the worst thing you can do since you don't really increase in skill.  The best you can do against a bot is learn all of the loop holes in the game's A.I.

Message 33 of 35 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
195 posts

Oct 25, 2012

That would be great, just like in Brawl! I had to practice my characters skills in online matches. So far I'm maining PaRappa, Kratos and Sweet Tooth! Smiley Very Happy

Message 34 of 35 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1107 posts

Oct 25, 2012
How about an unranked playlist? Smiley Tongue
Message 35 of 35 (25 Views)
0 Likes