Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

Re: Will anyone play brawl again?

Oct 20, 2012
I generally don't care. I'll play what I feel like playing. I'll most likely take a break from All-Stars for a time to play other games like Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch.
Message 31 of 69 (90 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Oct 20, 2012

I think this game will be okay but it's never going to compare to smash brothers.

it seems trivial but the lack of ring outs ensure that this game will get boring quickly.

watch...

Message 32 of 69 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
411 posts

Oct 20, 2012
i never owned any nintendo system
so no
Message 33 of 69 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Oct 20, 2012
Oh look. A Nintendo fanboy registered just to bash another console.

With only six characters, two stages, and only a three minute time limit, this game hasn't got boring yet with as much time many of us have put into it.

Playstation All Stars may end up better than Smash Bros Brawl, but here's something you can confide in. Smash Bros will still sell more.
Message 34 of 69 (75 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Oct 20, 2012

mike1234flynn wrote:

I have the beta, i love it and its so much fun, when this game comes out, i will probably never play brawl again, mostly because i prefer PS3 over the nintendo wii (which i dislike) So what will you guys do? will you switch between them ? I think battle royale is way better than brawl now lol

Whats brawl? I cant wait to play the newer version of the beta.

Photobucket
Message 35 of 69 (72 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Oct 20, 2012

I didn't bash at all.

stop trying to start a war **bleep**.

you can disagree with me if you want but i am almost positive that the lack of no ring outs will be the Achilles heel of this game.

Message 36 of 69 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Oct 20, 2012
Prefer All Stars. More strategy involved. Plus, Smash Bros. wears on me. I don't give a **** about Mario's gang. Just dislike Nintendo fanboys. Their self-important attitude has been lorded over the other console generations for too long despite sub-par entries of existing properties. So it's nice to see them dropped down a peg. Even if Super Smash Bros. was a good game, you fans ruined it with your self entitled attitudes.

So **** you Nintendo fanboys. Get over yourselves. I've seen the other side, and you know what?
It's in 1080p.
Message 37 of 69 (63 Views)
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Oct 20, 2012

Keiji_again wrote:
Prefer All Stars. More strategy involved. Plus, Smash Bros. wears on me. I don't give a **** about Mario's gang. Just dislike Nintendo fanboys. Their self-important attitude has been lorded over the other console generations for too long despite sub-par entries of existing properties. So it's nice to see them dropped down a peg. Even if Super Smash Bros. was a good game, you fans ruined it with your self entitled attitudes.

So **** you Nintendo fanboys. Get over yourselves. I've seen the other side, and you know what?
It's in 1080p

I agree 100%. I can deal with Microsoft fanboys, since thats what most of my friends are, but nintendo fanboys are a whole nother thing.

Photobucket
Message 38 of 69 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 20, 2012

Yeah totally Nintendo fanboys are the worst alongside Sony fanboys!

Message 39 of 69 (44 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Oct 20, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

Yeah totally Nintendo fanboys are the worst alongside Sony fanboys!

Yup. in order from most annoying to least annoying it goes

1. Nintendo Fanyboys

2. Sony Fanboys

3. Microscoft Fanboys.

Photobucket
Message 40 of 69 (39 Views)