Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

Re: Will anyone play brawl again?

Oct 20, 2012

The New one going to be made by a diff company so i dont know if PASBR will be dead

Message 21 of 69 (116 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
914 posts

Oct 20, 2012
This game will definitely not be dead when the new smash bros comes out.....and I'll play project M not brawl
meme3485470395
Message 22 of 69 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
518 posts

Oct 20, 2012

Yea brawls pretty stale and Plastation allstars is awsome but, when the next smash bros comes out , Smash Bros will be  awsome and allstars will be stale. Its the Circle of Gaming.

Message 23 of 69 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 20, 2012

Only with friends.

Message 24 of 69 (99 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
944 posts

Oct 20, 2012
My friend is the one who has Brawl, but will get All-Stars. I don't have Brawl, but it seems it may become dormant now...
All-Stars Conquistador Music Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fJp-EtS0QQk
Message 25 of 69 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Oct 20, 2012
I personally love Playstation All-Stars as much as I love Smash Bros. but All-Stars gets more points from me when it comes to better online than Brawl, the Smash Bros. series very much still has a big place in my heart because I grew up with it but with Playstation All-Stars being the next game in the genre, well let's put it this way, when the game was announced and I was seeing all the information I could get for the game there was only one worry I had and it was if it would control well, because I've played other games that tried the Smash Bros. genre, Ninja Turtles Smash Up, Dream Mix TV, Battle Stadium DON, and Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion and if there's one complaint I had about each of them it's the control, all four of those games felt either very stiff or very slippery so based on that I feared that Playstation All-Stars would suffer the same problem but after being able to have time with the beta I am really glad that the controls are as responsive as they should be and some things about it I actually like better than Smash Bros. only one running speed for example, or pressing up to jump not being a factor so you're less likely to make a mistake when you try to do an upwards attack, and of course the command for passing through floors is pressing the jump button while holding down, I can't begin to tell you how many times I've wanted to do a down tilt attack in Smash Bros. but the game wouldn't let me because I was over a platform to pass through so the game registers my action as passing through the platform, in this game I don't have that problem, everything just feels right in terms of control.
Message 26 of 69 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
756 posts

Oct 20, 2012

Pssh this game looks good but I will NEVER put SSBB down for another game. I play it everytime I go to a friends house or they come to mine. It's tradition to play SSBB when with friends for me. I think the only other competitor SSB had was Jump Ultimate Stars and that game would probably do better if it wasn't ONLY in Japan. (Dear God I wish that game came to America) That game has been imported and downloaded like crazy and it has so much content, fanservice, and unlockables in it SSF4AE would bow to it.

I hope this game does good but SSB can't be knocked out no matter how good this game is for me. I only see 12 characters I like in this roster while in SSBB I like ALL the characters. I didn't know half the people in SSBB but after playing it and looking up the characters I learned to love all of them (Which I wish this game did -_-). 

Message 27 of 69 (84 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Oct 20, 2012
So you didn't know any of them? I knew all of them and yet still don't like half of the ssbb roster. I know all of these and like them. They are both good.
Message 28 of 69 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Oct 20, 2012
Aside from the original Smash characters, Marth from Melee, and Ike from Brawl, I really don't like the Smash characters. Most of the characters are the exact same for the most part and then between all the characters that are different, there's not much of a difference to them.

I like the Smash games and I like Smash better than Playstation All Stars so far, but I feel once the final game comes out, that Playstation All Stars will be the better game.

Message 29 of 69 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Oct 20, 2012
Both games are pretty casual in different ways... This game has a far better roster. Also a steeper learning curve due to all the characters being so different
PSN : PsYkiiiK and also FroZiiiN.... PsYkiiiK is always on PSASBR HMU for some 1v1s
Message 30 of 69 (56 Views)
0 Likes