Reply
Sep 21 2012
By: Bbags123 Splicer 59 posts
Offline

Will PSASBR Be a dual layered disc?

11 replies 331 views Edited Sep 21, 2012

Im just wondering if anybody knows whether or not sony all stars will be a dual layered disc?

Message 1 of 12 (331 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/18/2012
Offline
1273 posts
 

Re: Will PSASBR Be a dual layered disc?

Sep 21, 2012

Bbags123 wrote:

Im just wondering if anybody knows whether or not sony all stars will be a dual layered disc?


All ps3 games are on a Blue ray disc Smiley Indifferent



"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 2 of 12 (319 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
3716 posts
 

Re: Will PSASBR Be a dual layered disc?

Sep 21, 2012

n0rmal94 wrote:

Bbags123 wrote:

Im just wondering if anybody knows whether or not sony all stars will be a dual layered disc?


All ps3 games are on a Blue ray disc Smiley Indifferent




he's asking if it's gonna be dual layered,

basically a dual layered disk is double the normal/standard disk

and to the op, i don't think it would be dual layered...

Play For Fun!
Message 3 of 12 (302 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 09/18/2012
Offline
59 posts
 

Re: Will PSASBR Be a dual layered disc?

Sep 21, 2012

I hope not, i really want this game and unfortunately, my Ps3 has stopped reading dual layered discs and the only way i know of to fix that is to buy a completely new system.

Message 4 of 12 (298 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2009
Offline
2718 posts
 

Re: Will PSASBR Be a dual layered disc?

Sep 21, 2012
i doubt it will be dual layered. but it doesn't really matter either way.
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 5 of 12 (288 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/22/2012
Offline
863 posts
 

Re: Will PSASBR Be a dual layered disc?

Sep 21, 2012
I hope it has a ton of things to do and unlock ... so much in fact that it requires a dual layered ...
Message 6 of 12 (281 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/18/2012
Offline
1273 posts
 

Re: Will PSASBR Be a dual layered disc?

Sep 21, 2012

achus93again wrote:

n0rmal94 wrote:

Bbags123 wrote:

Im just wondering if anybody knows whether or not sony all stars will be a dual layered disc?


All ps3 games are on a Blue ray disc Smiley Indifferent




he's asking if it's gonna be dual layered,

basically a dual layered disk is double the normal/standard disk

and to the op, i don't think it would be dual layered...


I thought dual layered disks were not being used anymore since blue ray disks have more storage space.

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 7 of 12 (276 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/09/2012
Offline
355 posts
 

Re: Will PSASBR Be a dual layered disc?

Sep 21, 2012
Well it is 25gb compared to 50gb. I would rather have them use the full dual layered disk. They can pack it in with everything for all I care. That would be awesome.
Message 8 of 12 (264 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
3716 posts
 

Re: Will PSASBR Be a dual layered disc?

Sep 21, 2012

n0rmal94 wrote:

achus93again wrote:

n0rmal94 wrote:

Bbags123 wrote:

Im just wondering if anybody knows whether or not sony all stars will be a dual layered disc?


All ps3 games are on a Blue ray disc Smiley Indifferent




he's asking if it's gonna be dual layered,

basically a dual layered disk is double the normal/standard disk

and to the op, i don't think it would be dual layered...


I thought dual layered disks were not being used anymore since blue ray disks have more storage space.


you know how the size of a blu ray disk is 25gb?

well, this is a dual layered blu ray disk, so 50gb.....

Play For Fun!
Message 9 of 12 (212 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/18/2012
Offline
1273 posts
 

Re: Will PSASBR Be a dual layered disc?

Sep 21, 2012

achus93again wrote:

n0rmal94 wrote:

achus93again wrote:

n0rmal94 wrote:

Bbags123 wrote:

Im just wondering if anybody knows whether or not sony all stars will be a dual layered disc?


All ps3 games are on a Blue ray disc Smiley Indifferent




he's asking if it's gonna be dual layered,

basically a dual layered disk is double the normal/standard disk

and to the op, i don't think it would be dual layered...


I thought dual layered disks were not being used anymore since blue ray disks have more storage space.


you know how the size of a blu ray disk is 25gb?

well, this is a dual layered blu ray disk, so 50gb.....


Oh okay thanks for telling that Smiley Happy, i assume all blue ray disks were 50 gig

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 10 of 12 (200 Views)
Reply
0 Likes