Jan 11 2013
By: SHADOW9506 First Son 12 posts

Will Oddworld's Abe become DLC?

9 replies 419 views Edited Jan 11, 2013

A lot of you who know what oddworld is or those who had seen them return to the playstation store, might have wonderend if Abe will ever be in the game. I just want your opinion and if Superbot see's this I hope they wil think more about it. And I have seen that Oddworld inhabitants is trying to do so, but we can only hope that superbot agree's. I just wanna see the community's opinion.

To help shed a bit of hope, I have put together a moveset that is similar to a gameplay style mix of sly, sweettooth, fat princess, and a hint of nathan drake. If you would like to see it I will either try to use youtube or post on here (or maybe not at all).

Thank youODDABE.png community,

Message 1 of 10 (419 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Re: Will Oddworld's Abe become DLC?

Jan 11, 2013
I would like to see this moveset you made.
Message 2 of 10 (409 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1693 posts

Jan 11, 2013
I would love to see him in it, and seeing as the oddworld devs wants him in, SB has no excuse to not include him
"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 3 of 10 (380 Views)
Wastelander
637 posts

Jan 11, 2013
I actually sent oddworldinc a tweet today asking the status of Abe in PSAS.. Of course I won't get a reply (Seth Killian didn't respond either). How do certain people get replies back via twitter and I've been trying for 2 months straight?
Photobucket
999 With Sir Dan! Seasons with Belt--Green: 4 Red: 2 Purple: 2 Brown: 1
Message 4 of 10 (347 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Jan 12, 2013

Ok but I dont know how to use the new movie maker (it mysteriously changed), but if there is a way to make vids from youtube i will try, but the moveset is on a different message.

Message 5 of 10 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Jan 12, 2013

I think Vlix will let you...i'm not sure though.

http://www.youtube.com/create

Message 6 of 10 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
620 posts

Jan 12, 2013

I having a feeling he's going to make it. We've been hearing a lot of things from the devs Just Add Water having a talk with superbot

Message 7 of 10 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Jan 12, 2013
I'd be surprised if he didn't make it in - the only valid reason I can think of is them getting the rights to a more heavily requested character i.e. Crash, Spyro etc. I have no problems at all with Abe making it in next.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 8 of 10 (184 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Moveset summary

Jan 12, 2013

Sorry I couldn't go into exact detail, but when I tried posting the whole thing there was some sort of problem. but here is the basic Idea!

Square will be a mix of slaps and rolls, somewhat similar to sweettooths and sly's, but down SQ will have him chug a drink (brew) and give him little AP.

Triangle will be a mix of sweetooth and nathan drake with his enviromental attacks, like just triangle will go to throwing bombs, and directional will be more enviromental.

Circle is a lot like fat princess, but instead, it has mudokon warriors from munch's oddysee

He can either block or sneak

L1: some sort of bird portal attack

L2: he rides is Elu or whatever it is from Abes oddysee

L3: Shrykull (I wanted him to chant and control another player but that might have a problem in 1v1.)

So thats my basic idea. I kinda want some guys to challange me in a 1v1 though, but I must warn you, Im pretty good with alot of characters.

Message 9 of 10 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
12 posts

Jan 12, 2013
yea, but if he's not dlc, he has to be in the sequel
Message 10 of 10 (142 Views)
0 Likes