Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Re: Wii U launches 2 days before this game...

Sep 13, 2012

killedbyaspork wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

killedbyaspork wrote:

Is this what you're talking about?
http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/30489
Having 2 Gamepads will lower the framerate, which i understand, since the Wii-u will have to output a lot more information. But that wouldn't be the case with 1 game-pad and a wii-mote, or multiple wii-motes

that may be it, but the people said multiple wii remotes will lower the framerate too Smiley Happy could be they made a mistake idk

I feel like you misunderstood them, I can't find anything saying that wii-motes would lower the frame-rate. only having a second gamepad. Which would halve the framerate down to 30fps. Which, while not amazing, is still totally functional.

Well, BF3 is 30FPS, for reference (to anyone that thinks 30FPS is a bad thing), and graphically that game's still amazing.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 51 of 83 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 13, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
Whoops, beat me to it, spork!

Also, Zeo, nobody ever said anything about multiple Wiimotes, it was just the WiiPad that they said would cause issues.

yeah xD i guess so i was just saying what i was told xD it makes more sense the way you guys are saying it though

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 52 of 83 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 14, 2012

honestly the Wii U is **bleep**ed. Its basically a current gen console which can do basically what a ps3+vita can, doesnt have any games that really seem great, in 1 year the new xbox will be coming out with ps4 soon after. You could buy an xbox or ps3 for that cheaper and be more satisfied...

Photobucket
Message 53 of 83 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 14, 2012

WarWithSociety wrote:

honestly the Wii U is **bleep**ed. Its basically a current gen console which can do basically what a ps3+vita can, doesnt have any games that really seem great, in 1 year the new xbox will be coming out with ps4 soon after. You could buy an xbox or ps3 for that cheaper and be more satisfied...

ps4 will come first, the next x box is delayed by several months, maybe a 1-2 they have said :/ if sony takes the time window they can pull far ahead

Message 54 of 83 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 14, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

WarWithSociety wrote:

ps4 will come first, the next x box is delayed by several months, maybe a 1-2 they have said :/ if sony takes the time window they can pull far ahead

maybe 1-2 years D: sorry

Message 55 of 83 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Sep 14, 2012
Most people will wait until smash/zelda/ a 3d mario game comes out to buy it

Message 56 of 83 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 14, 2012

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
Most people will wait until smash/zelda/ a 3d mario game comes out to buy it

im waiting until next smash...and even thats a maybe Smiley Surprised

Message 57 of 83 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Sep 14, 2012
I would think about it for ssb but they said it'll also come out for 3ds so I'm good! Don't need a wiiu. Also I have psas

Message 58 of 83 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 14, 2012

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
I would think about it for ssb but they said it'll also come out for 3ds so I'm good! Don't need a wiiu. Also I have psas

OMFG thats right! YES i dont need to spend $350 for a wii u xD at least for a while *if i decide to get one*

Message 59 of 83 (36 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 14, 2012

WarWithSociety wrote:

yeah, like its been stated before, there are supposedly delays on the Durango. Some sort of shortage of compenents or something I guess? I don't know the details, but this gives Sony either time to pull ahead, or embrace the delay, hold the console back another year, release before the durango, and have a better system due to extra development time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 60 of 83 (33 Views)
0 Likes