Uncharted Territory
1332 posts

Re: Wii U launches 2 days before this game...

Sep 13, 2012

frogmanlego wrote:

Wii u wil fail CONSUMER REPORTS state 65% of peopel who bought a will will not buy the wii u 75% of current gammers dont want a wii u , and 25% of the nintendo comunity is iffy about it..  If nintendo just lost its Cassual fan base there DEAD ... 5% of the wii's owners are "gamers" and every gammer i know who owns one hasent touvhed it since they got a ps3 or 360.. 

Statistics pulled straight out the A-hole

Message 31 of 83 (98 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 13, 2012

82% of all statistics are made up on the spot

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 32 of 83 (96 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 13, 2012

WarWithSociety wrote:

i was pretty sold on getting one after E3, but seeing now how it only supports 1 tablet controller, most of the games are already released 3rd party games, and its $350 for a current gen console, i think a vita would be a better investment for someone.

yeah when i heard it only supports 1 controller i was like.....co-op games? XD

actually how will the next smash play? I enjoyed it a lot because of co-op, my understanding is multiplayer for the wii u will only be online?

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 33 of 83 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 13, 2012

also for those that will think it affects it a lot, every store is getting 50,000 Wii us...thats not a lot....by that i mean ALL gamestops get 50,000 wii us, all best buys, targets and walmarts get like 25,000 idk why....but yeah...thats not a lot, it may not affect it too much, but my gamestop is already out of copies they are allowed to sell, so XD

Message 34 of 83 (87 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 13, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

WarWithSociety wrote:

i was pretty sold on getting one after E3, but seeing now how it only supports 1 tablet controller, most of the games are already released 3rd party games, and its $350 for a current gen console, i think a vita would be a better investment for someone.

actually how will the next smash play? I enjoyed it a lot because of co-op, my understanding is multiplayer for the wii u will only be online?

The Wii-u games will only support one gamepad at launch. more won't be on sale in the US till later. You can play all the multiplayer games of the Wii-u with Wii controllers. The other people have slightly different experiences than you. I don't know why nintendo chose to do it this way, but the controllers are like half the cost of the system. In Japan a 2nd Wii-U gamepad goes for 150$ US.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Message 35 of 83 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 13, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

also for those that will think it affects it a lot, every store is getting 50,000 Wii us...thats not a lot....by that i mean ALL gamestops get 50,000 wii us, all best buys, targets and walmarts get like 25,000 idk why....but yeah...thats not a lot, it may not affect it too much, but my gamestop is already out of copies they are allowed to sell, so XD

crap by this i mean that each gamestop will only get like 50....all gamestops across the world only get 50,000 to sell...xD idk how to explain this, gamestop has an organization only has 50,000 wii us to sell

Message 36 of 83 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 13, 2012

killedbyaspork wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

WarWithSociety wrote:

The Wii-u games will only support one gamepad at launch. more won't be on sale in the US till later. You can play all the multiplayer games of the Wii-u with Wii controllers. The other people have slightly different experiences than you. I don't know why nintendo chose to do it this way, but the controllers are like half the cost of the system. In Japan a 2nd Wii-U gamepad goes for 150$ US.

yeah, but heres the thing, ive been to several conferences and they tell you to only use one controller, they said if you use a wii controller or anything and play a game with 2 or more players, the frame rate drops every single time you have an extra controller ;/ so only using one is the best way to play it seems.

Message 37 of 83 (78 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 13, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

crap by this i mean that each gamestop will only get like 50....all gamestops across the world only get 50,000 to sell...xD idk how to explain this, gamestop has an organization only has 50,000 wii us to sell

we know what you mean. And thats how it always is at a console launch. limited supply. That creates a demand, so people rush out to buy them as soon as they can because they can't go out whenever to pick one up.

Message 38 of 83 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1964 posts

Sep 13, 2012

frogmanlego wrote:

Wii u wil fail CONSUMER REPORTS state 65% of peopel who bought a will will not buy the wii u 75% of current gammers dont want a wii u , and 25% of the nintendo comunity is iffy about it.. 

I need links for clarity.

On-topic: I wouldn't compare a $300 console on a $60 game on any category just because. 

Message 39 of 83 (76 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 13, 2012

killedbyaspork wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

we know what you mean. And thats how it always is at a console launch. limited supply. That creates a demand, so people rush out to buy them as soon as they can because they can't go out whenever to pick one up.

mhm, except gamestop informs us they wont be getting more for months, i guess nintendo doesnt have them constantly being made or something XD

Message 40 of 83 (72 Views)
0 Likes